Fantasy Football (NFL)

Started by aMD, Aug 19, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

bama - i like the trade. i feel NOW my roster is complete. i'm built for the playoffs...thats if i make it. 6th right now.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

QuoteSorry bama, Marshawn's my boy!   ;D

i thought moss was your boy?? you can't have two boys. does that mean trade rumors of randy moss leaving your squad??

aMD

QuoteI was glad to see Colston FINALLY start producing... but I guess some of that has to do with Brees. You're welcome aMD.   ;D

Thanks indeed. I hope he continues to produce.  

I realized yesterday that I have K next week, the Patroits bye week.  How much you all wanna bet he starts them anyway and he still beats me?!  Despite two tough losses and two devastating injuries I still fell pretty good about my team.

corey

You lucky bastard! I guess their bye week was bound to happen sooner or later. :)

bama37

corey, u coming over to watch the game sat.? by the way, deshawn wynn is out for the year if u didn't know!

bama37

Quotebama - i like the trade. i feel NOW my roster is complete. i'm built for the playoffs...thats if i make it. 6th right now.

u have have got a hell of a roster, especially if shaun alexander gets it going. he should have a good game this week, but he should have had one the past couple of games and stunk it up. them losing branch has hurt him, cause everybody is putting 8 men in the box to stop him!

.Walt

i didn't realize only 4 make the playoffs. i thought top 6 did. my team better start putting up numbers!!!!!!!

bama37

how the hell do the playoffs work by the way? :-?

.Walt

.Walt

Quotehow the hell do the playoffs work by the way? :-?

top four make it into the playoffs.

1 vs 4
2 vs 3

Consolation
5 vs 8
6 vs 7

knotcameloose

QuoteIs LT on the market?
I have him in the fans league.

No sir.

.Walt

QuoteIs LT on the market?
I have him in the fans league.

No sir.

you should consider it.

corey

I didn't know Wynn was out for the year. I think I checked all the newest updates this morning. Did they just announce it? Shit.

I don't think I want to let Steve Smith go, btw.

I should be able to come over for the AL-LSU game.

Looks like I'm in need of another RB. Anybody got one they want to trade? Or drop and let me pick up? :)

aMD

come on, bama.  how far do you think jason campbell can take ya?

bama37

i picked up garcia off waivers, otherwise i would have done it. i will keep it in mind though. man, bulger fucking killed me(or the 4 staring o-lineman that were injured). i was thinking yesterday about the draft and i was picking my back up qb. i had a choice of losman, romo, and a couple others. i chose losman(throwing up in mouth). ya'll can't laugh too hard though he slipped through ya'lls hands too! man am i fucking sick to my stomach! uggh! :'(

corey

I need another RB, y'all. Somebody make me an offer. Anybody want Phillip Rivers? I'll probably let him go since Pittsburgh has already had their bye week and I have Big Ben.

Jon T.

QuoteI didn't know Wynn was out for the year. I think I checked all the newest updates this morning. Did they just announce it? Shit.

I don't think I want to let Steve Smith go, btw.

I should be able to come over for the AL-LSU game.

Looks like I'm in need of another RB. Anybody got one they want to trade? Or drop and let me pick up? :)

How bout Ryan Grant for Witten?

corey

Ha! You must be outside your mind. ;D

aMD, any chance you'll trade Barber?

Jon T.

:P  Any chance of you coming off him.

corey

Hm.... I don't know. He's done very well for me this year. I just traded Gonzalez to my brother, so I would have Cooley in the TE position if I trade Witten.

I'll trade you Witten and Rivers for Peterson.  8-)