Old School Football by Mike Singeltary

Started by ycartrob, Oct 28, 2008, 01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bold99

I like his attitude but sometimes It doesn't really work that well...especially when you are coaching the 49ers.  I think he will be a good coach though.  They are just a bad team.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

Penny Lane

I love this guy!! Coaches taking their teams back!! He's bad a**! ;-)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

TheBigChicken

the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Crispy

Just who does this Singletarry fellow think he is? Ordering the team's million-dollar players around as if he were in charge - those players make way than he does, why should they care what he says? Mr. Singelberry should recognize who pays the bills around there - the fans come to see the players, not the coach! No highly-paid athlete is going to have a bit of respect for a coach who isn't the same tax bracket, besides, this Singletory gentleman probably never even played a down of ball in his life. The 49ers should find a coach like Mike Ditka, now there was a guy who can boss people around - maybe they could even find somebody that played for the 85 Bears...
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Taterbug

One of my favorite players of all time for the Bears.  I watched his entire career. He wasn't the biggest fastest dude on the field but he had the biggest heart and widest eyes. I wish he was coaching in Chicago.  McCaskey family fucked up that whole deal.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Crispy

My favorite linebacker all-time. He even looks like a bear:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"