The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

QuoteThe percussion on the beginning of "Reckoner" is incredible.  Keep your ears keen to that on your next spin, it'll blow your mind!!!!!!

I will do! Jonny's guitar becomes a steel drum just before the 2 min mark on Weird Fishes, listen out for that!

Haha, I think we're in the wrong thread  ;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Chills

Haha, I think we're in the wrong thread  ;D

Well, that depends.

Is this all just plain old rambling or actual DRUNKEN rambling?

;)

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

Is it weird that I think Jonny's a handsome gent?   :-/

dragonboy

Haha, talent works it's magic & casts strange spells K!

dragonboy

QuoteHaha, talent works it's magic & casts strange spells K!
That was definitely drunken rambling!  ;)

Chills

Quote;D  Morning Serg!

Top of the whatever time of day it's over there to you Mr. Chen.

Glad to hear Radiohead is still "reflective"

But your Otis pic has inspired me to pull out some soul.

Right now it's Marv's Please Stay (Once You Go Away).  :o :o :o

red

QuoteHaha, talent works it's magic & casts strange spells K!
That was definitely drunken rambling!  ;)
Now was my previous post?!   :o   ;D

dragonboy

Sorry to be a party pooper but I need to put some time in with the Mrs!  ::)

DVD time, it's either Shooter or Blood Diamond...

Sweet dreams K  ;)

& have a great day Sergio 'living in the past' Georgini  ;)

Chills

red

Wife?!  I need to get me one of them...

See ya db!

dragonboy

QuoteWife?!  I need to get me one of them...
Trust me K...you don't!!!  ;)

Take it easy boys!

ratsprayer

Take it easy boys!

DB is right, you DON'T.  

mjkoehler

QuoteOTIS indeed!!!

YES!!!!!

Oh and K, you definitaly do not need a wife

bowl of soup

Take it easy boys!

DB is right, you DON'T.  

I don't know.  Mine's been gone for 2 days and the sound of her voice on the phone today got me all choked up.  Jesus, I've been neutered.  More beer please.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

MarkW

Ouch.  Yesterday was brutal.  Golf in the morning, then pub at 2pm for the England international football game against Estonia.  Far too much beer, then an early dinner (along with a lake of wine) at another local pub before a wine- and beer-soaked evening watching England destroy the French in the rugby world cup.

My friend was so far gone that we had to slap him awake for the second half of the rugby.  It was only 8.45 in the evening at that point.  I have no idea what time I went to bed, or even if we're allowed back in any of the pubs in my village.  :-? :-[

Going to have to do it all again next weekend for the final of the rugby and Lewis in the F1 for the Brazilian GP.  I'm not sure my liver can take it.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

joey_rogo

red

In a mere hour a friend and myself will start our 'walking pub crawl' of the city.  We've done it once before, sometime in the early summer and it was an amazing disaster of an evening.  

Not to mention it's 'Friday Night Bowling Crew' tonight!  Gonna be a great one.  

[smiley=beer.gif]

Kory

Cheers red, have fun!

I'm pounding these bad boys

and then on to a couple of these...

Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

.Walt

db if you're around, maybe last night toast? i have to work in a little bit, but should be back at 4AM my time...6PM your time??
Much Greater Than Science Fiction