The 'Anyone Else Drinkin'?' Thread...

Started by dragonboy, Aug 24, 2006, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

I see ya Capt!  :D
What are silver bullets?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

dragonboy

Quotewhats new db?
It's all good here Capt, got up a bit late with a hangover but dem da brakes!
It's a beautiful day outside, just been shopping & am about to get myself off to the gym...
Your end?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

went fishing for the first time in while today. it was also a great day outside.
to bad about the hangover, does that mean no booze tonight? god i hope not ;)

dragonboy

Quotedoes that mean no booze tonight?
Don't be so f**king stupid!!!  ::) ;) ;)

.Walt

;D

what was i thinking???...oh thats right i wasn't!!

.Walt

i apologize to you and your booze!!!

dragonboy

Dude I'm not even talking to you!  ;) ;) ;)

dragonboy

I'm off to the gym, catch ya later!  :)

.Walt

QuoteI'm off to the gym, catch ya later!  :)
have a good one, probably see you on later.

Ghosts_on_TV

I'm havin a few...I'm sooo fucking bored though. Saturday and nothing at all is going on. I think I may have to walk to the corner bar and tie one on...
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

.Walt

QuoteI'm havin a few...I'm sooo fucking bored though. Saturday and nothing at all is going on. I think I may have to walk to the corner bar and tie one on...

;D what are you having?

colleen

I just had an IPA at a local brewery but it was too sweet. I likathe spicy ones better.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI'm havin a few...I'm sooo fucking bored though. Saturday and nothing at all is going on. I think I may have to walk to the corner bar and tie one on...

;D what are you having?

A local beer called Lions Head...it's like $10 a case, but it's not shit...it's good.

.Walt

QuoteI just had an IPA at a local brewery but it was too sweet. I likathe spicy ones better.

whats the name of the brewery? sounds like you went with a sampler of brews?

Ghosts_on_TV

QuoteI just had an IPA at a local brewery but it was too sweet. I likathe spicy ones better.

I love IPA's, but I find them all to taste like grapefruit.

.Walt

;D what are you having?

A local beer called Lions Head...it's like $10 a case, but it's not shit...it's good.

you have to support your local brewery!!! i actually had a couple of these bad dogs today...

colleen

Oh, this small brewery called Brown's taproom in Troy, NY. We mostly went for the nachos. The last time I was there the IPA was more bitter than citrusy which is why I got it (not as part of a sampler). I would've followed it with something else but I am too much of a lightweight and had been drinking bad wine at art openings for a few hours prior. Better luck next time.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Ghosts_on_TV

Oh, this small brewery called Brown's taproom in Troy, NY. We mostly went for the nachos. The last time I was there the IPA was more bitter than citrusy which is why I got it (not as part of a sampler). I would've followed it with something else but I am too much of a lightweight and had been drinking bad wine at art openings for a few hours prior. Better luck next time.

Do you live in Troy? Thats a pretty cool little town. I rode a couch down a snowy hill in the woods once in Troy. Don't ask. :D