Best US TV Comedy of all time?

Started by dragonboy, Jan 16, 2009, 07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

el_chode

QuoteI had the titular line in Upright Citizens Brigade. I was a stowaway on the set and I was like "ah boy, I'm just so sick of all these Upright Citizens Brigades"
duuuude i bust that shit out all the time and people look at me like im retarded

eat the cheeseburger astro boy! ;D

Shut Up

Dude you're supposed to check this thread again and say "hit me"
I'm surrounded by assholes

Penny Lane

1. seinfeld
2. strangers with candy
3. the office (british)
4. The simpsons
5. sanford and son (even funnier watching them now)
6. arrested devel/it's always sunny
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

tidu

I've been tearing myself apart lately. I was raised with Seinfeld, and it has been my favorite comedy for some time. The problem is, I watched a little Arrested Development while it was still on the air, but only fully experienced it once I bought the DVDs, and now it's giving Seinfeld a definite run for its money. It has better writing than Seinfeld, but Seinfeld was able to last three times as long with constant quality... They're tied for first. But considering my friends and I watch Arrested every day, it might soon move into first.

Simpsons is up here somewhere, as is The Office. Although The Office is getting less and less funny as time goes on. It's Always Sunny is spectacular. I would put Family Guy up here if it only lasted two-three seasons. After that, it got old pretty fast.

AMightyCaporal

curb your enthusiasm- especially the seasons with Leon in them.

Arrested development for sure

The west wing-  i know its not a comedy but it did some very clever wit.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

FACE

1. home movies, duh.
2. seinfeld
3. king of the hill
4. sports night
5. mystery science theater 3000
6. simpsons

FACE