Main Menu

Shamwow!!

Started by capt._headdy, Feb 14, 2009, 12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

searchinbig

SCAM WOW  [smiley=thumbdown.gif]
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

chuckooo

There was an article in Popular Science or Mech. about this 7 or 8 months ago. Apparently it works pretty well, and that carpet thing actually does work.

AMightyCaporal

Quoteplease tell me you've seen the slap chow with him, zuccini linguini martini bikini

i like when he says- "wait until you taste my nuts, their delicious!"
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

primushead

I caved in and bought a bundle of them today.  $20 for 8!

So far I've only used it for drying my hands and wiping up a spill on the carpet at work that I made on purpose.

My thoughts:  Sham WOW!!  It gets it pretty fuckin' dry.

The saleswoman told me not to run it through the dryer though because it ruins it.  

But, I'm down.

capt. scotty

Shamwow guy arrested for beating up a hooker in Miami

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0327092sham1.html

;D...and he seriously paid this tongue-biting floozy a grand for sex?! she's not even that hot. there's probably 100 hookers in Miami that charge half as much and look 5 times hotter on craigslist.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Angry Ewok

Perhaps the prostitute may have refused to have sex with him for anything less than a thousand bucks. And I thought kissing was a big time no-no?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Coltrane

"No more boring tuna...no more boring life!"
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

Leontheslut

I totally thought this thread was going to be about his recent arrest for beating up a hooker!

If you have an old shirt, that is pretty much a shamwow.
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

Leontheslut

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/27/vince-shlomi-shamwow-pitc_n_180210.html

ShamWow pitchman Vince Shlomi was arrested on felony battery charges in Miami last month following a violent encounter with a hooker, according to The Smoking Gun:

Shlomi told cops he paid [Sasha] Harris about $1000 in cash after she "propositioned him for straight sex." Shlomi said that when he kissed Harris, she suddenly "bit his tongue and would not let go." Shlomi then punched Harris several times until she released his tongue. The affidavit...notes that during the 4 AM fight Harris sustained facial fractures and lacerations all over her face.... After freeing his tongue, a bleeding Shlomi ran to the [hotel] lobby, where security summoned cops. Harris refused to cooperate with officers, who recovered $930 from her purse.

Harris is reportedly considering a lawsuit against Shlomi, though prosecutors "declined to file formal charges" against him.
Klink Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken seriously. They are all in jest. Please lighten up.

mjkoehler

"Billy Mayes here with exciting news. I told you not to fuck with me Vince. I told you muthafucka. I got you in the end. Your career is over biatch." hahahahahahahahahahahaha

capt. scotty

QuoteShamwow guy arrested for beating up a hooker in Miami

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0327092sham1.html

;D...and he seriously paid this tongue-biting floozy a grand for sex?! she's not even that hot. there's probably 100 hookers in Miami that charge half as much and look 5 times hotter on craigslist.

wow...i missed the link before that have her mug shot...she got JACKED UP!!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0330091newsham1.html

his career might not be over...but in the words of Ari Gold, this town loves a good comeback story
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Leontheslut

My bad, I didn't see you already posted it!