Stop it, CLOWNS.

Started by bbill, Apr 27, 2009, 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

2) Tracy starts a thread moaning about posting off topic comments. When he is proven wrong he cries because "it was three on one" and "not very fair."

I use sarcasm here, a lot. You 3 against me was not fair b/c you needed 6, maybe 7 more to make it a fair fight. I was kidding. Sarcasm. Not serious. Trying to make light of the whole thing. That's why I posted a picture of a man shaking off 3 babies that were trying to take him down. Sarcasm.

A couple of years ago I resorted to posting sarcastic comments in green so everyone would get it.

I'm over it all after Tom set my head straight; have fun.  :)

over it

Penny Lane

Quoteg-d'it Braden!! I've had enough of your prosthelytizing!!  If this is how you role we don't want it HERE......take it to Tracy's house!  Sheesh.  :-*

[size=9]BTW, These big red shoes are killing me!![/size]

you are the only person i know who knows how to spell that word "p-r-o-s-t-h-e-l-y-t-i-z-i-n-g"  clown school is really paying off :-)

\
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Jaimoe

QuoteThis is SO much more than just a message board. I have made life-long friends here....... :)

I have too. People I have met on this board have slept at my house and I have slept at theirs; we have exchanged music through the mail; picked each other up when down; and of course rocked out together at the shows.

:)

If you make a trek north, I'll be sure to buy a new security system for my apartment.

Angry Ewok

QuotePeople I have met on this board have slept at my house...

...and why haven't I heard any stories about this, before?
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ALady

Quoteg-d'it Braden!! I've had enough of your prosthelytizing!!  If this is how you role we don't want it HERE......take it to Tracy's house!  Sheesh.  :-*

you are the only person i know who knows how to spell that word "p-r-o-s-t-h-e-l-y-t-i-z-i-n-g"  clown school is really paying off :-)

\

(there's no "h" in "proselytizing"   ;))
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Penny Lane

\

(there's no "h" in "proselytizing"   ;))

Figures.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill