So How Do You....

Started by capt._headdy, Mar 03, 2009, 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

...get someone out of a relationship so you can start dating them and whatnot. Ive never been interested in someone who already has a BF enough to try to kill that relationship and get with me, so I have no idea how to pull this off.

Shes in my microbiology class with me, but it only meets once a week, which makes this even more difficult. She may or may not be living with him as well, which creates another possible challenge.

All Ive got so far is giving her my number after we and and couple other people from class go out for some drinks after the final and tell her to call me if she gets rid of her BF or just wants to get some drinks ever again.

Im screwed  :-/
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ycartrob

I'd explain to her how you think her vagina is a money vacuum...

capt. scotty

QuoteI'd explain to her how you think her vagina is a money vacuum...

vaginal generalizations doesnt mean everyones vagina is a money vacuum. I dont think hers is

thanks for the advice T  >:(
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

express interest in her, then hit on/start dating another girl in class blatantly in front of her (make sure she's just as pretty)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Taterbug

follow these simple instructions.

# 1 - go rent a wood chipper
# 2 - ask current boyfriend to meet you out for drinks.
# 3-  slip some GHB in his drink when not looking
# 4 - offer to drive him home
# 5 - insert boyfriend into woodchipper

And they live happily ever after  ;) :)

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ycartrob

capt. scotty

Quoteexpress interest in her, then hit on/start dating another girl in class blatantly in front of her (make sure she's just as pretty)

this stategy likely wouldnt work because seriously every other female in this class is a troll, 55 years old, or 200lbs (and in some instances, all 3).

theres only 1 other one whose good looking, and I know she has a kid and I think she might be engaged. either way, I dont think hitting on her will help this. I think our mid-40's Brazilian teacher has something for me though  8-)

Id say she knows Im interested since we talk a good bit and I ask her various things about her and what she did lately and all, and judging by the situation since shes currently taken, I dont see how I can express that more than by doing what I said in the OP

Penny Lane

Quoteexpress interest in her, then hit on/start dating another girl in class blatantly in front of her (make sure she's just as pretty)

this stategy likely wouldnt work because seriously every other female in this class is a troll, 55 years old, or 200lbs (and in some instances, all 3).

theres only 1 other one whose good looking, and I know she has a kid and I think she might be engaged. either way, I dont think hitting on her will help this. I think our mid-40's Brazilian teacher has something for me though  8-)

Id say she knows Im interested since we talk a good bit and I ask her various things about her and what she did lately and all, and judging by the situation since shes currently taken, I dont see how I can express that more than by doing what I said in the OP

then you need to NOT express interest in her; try the opposite effect and see if it works? girls respond well to aversion (fo realz--take it from me, i have made a career out of getting turned off the min i hear a guy likes me and interested when someone ignores me)

capt. scotty

now that might work. its going to be hard to ignore her though since she gives me her notes/outline for each chapter and lets me look at her tests if I need any "extra help". [smiley=happy.gif]

plus, if I act like Im not interested, wouldnt that lessen my chances of her actually calling me once I give her my number and class is over?

Argh!  :D

Penny Lane

Quotenow that might work. its going to be hard to ignore her though since she gives me her notes/outline for each chapter and lets me look at her tests if I need any "extra help". [smiley=happy.gif]

plus, if I act like Im not interested, wouldnt that lessen my chances of her actually calling me once I give her my number and class is over?

NO. just get her notes and act like she doesn't exist outside of that. trust me. your methods have already failed. if this doesn't work, see above for the wood chipper idea.

goose

Flirting is the best possible thing.  And do it the way you know how... By being yourself.  I know it sounds cheesy as shit, but if she doesn't like you for who you are, and doesn't want to be with you, then you don't want a serious relationship.  Trust Me, I've found out the hard way over the years.
Hooked on four like one, two, three

Sassbox

Quote...get someone out of a relationship so you can start dating them and whatnot. Ive never been interested in someone who already has a BF enough to try to kill that relationship and get with me, so I have no idea how to pull this off.

Shes in my microbiology class with me, but it only meets once a week, which makes this even more difficult. She may or may not be living with him as well, which creates another possible challenge.

All Ive got so far is giving her my number after we and and couple other people from class go out for some drinks after the final and tell her to call me if she gets rid of her BF or just wants to get some drinks ever again.

Has she given you any indication that she wants to get rid of her boyfriend?  I'd say give her your number and leave it alone, wait for her to come to you if she's interested.  Seriously, you didn't invent this and it rarely works out to anyone's benefit.  Or take Tracy's advice.  Either way.  ;)
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

capt. scotty

Quotenow that might work. its going to be hard to ignore her though since she gives me her notes/outline for each chapter and lets me look at her tests if I need any "extra help". [smiley=happy.gif]

NO. just get her notes and act like she doesn't exist outside of that. trust me. your methods have already failed. if this doesn't work, see above for the wood chipper idea.

if ignoring her for the next 2 months ends up being a winner, I owe you a few drinks next time im in NYC

how have I already failed though? :-?

capt. scotty

Quote...get someone out of a relationship so you can start dating them and whatnot. Ive never been interested in someone who already has a BF enough to try to kill that relationship and get with me, so I have no idea how to pull this off.

Has she given you any indication that she wants to get rid of her boyfriend?

umm...no?  ;D

Penny Lane

the odds are against it because girls rarely break up w/their boyfriends for someone else; but aside from all the games i'm telling you to play, Sass and Goose are both probably right on this one.

You've got nothing to lose by ignoring her. I meant your methods have failed bec she hasn't responded to you flirting w/her and giving her your no. Try backing off (ignoring her) and see what happens. after that, go bark up another tree cuz women and men are like buses (lol)

megalicious

yeah, you kind of are. no offense.

just going to be blunt here and say my best advice would be to stay away, especially if the girl and her dude are serious enough to be living together. don't go down that road.

plenty of other chicks out there, man.  :)
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Sassbox

Heady, Heady, Heady.  *shakes head(y)*
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

capt. scotty

Quotethe odds are against it because girls rarely break up w/their boyfriends for someone else; but aside from all the games i'm telling you to play, Sass and Goose are both probably right on this one.

You've got nothing to lose by ignoring her. I meant your methods have failed bec she hasn't responded to you flirting w/her and giving her your no. Try backing off (ignoring her) and see what happens. after that, go bark up another tree cuz women and men are like buses (lol)

Arent they telling me 2 different things though?!

And she doesnt have my number, yyyettt

Vadie Stark

Why do you want to be the dirt in a money vacuum?
Not the one thing. I used to think I
could at least some way put things right.

ycartrob

QuoteWhy do you want to be the dirt in a money vacuum?

ouch!

good work there man, nice.