The LOST thread

Started by Ghosts_on_TV, May 10, 2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_wizzard

QuoteI wonder how they are gonna find the island? And where (when) it went?
I am not sure...but I am pretty sure that they will make it back by the end.  Just a hunch.
But what is up with Claire?  And Jack's dad?  And Jacob?  Spooky stuff.  I hope they explain the living dead shit this season.

I am getting pretty excited and I don't think it starts until February.  Am I right on that?

Ghosts_on_TV

season premiere is January 21st.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Ghostess on TV

I'm so excited!!  :D

kydiddle

QuoteJanuary 21st! They are showing some new clips on the new commercial. Nothing major, but enough to get me excited!

They showed a decent preview tonight during Grey's Anatomy. It looks like Locke convinces Jack to go back and find the island and Hurley escapes the institution...gun in hand!

I love this show. And I am going to admit it right now -- Ben Linus is such an amazing character, and even though he's kind of a bad guy I might have a crush on him.

Only two months until the Lost analyzing begins!!
Cow temperature.

Jbones72

Thank God no breaks this time!!!

kydiddle

Lost -- new episode 2 minute preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2kjlOG1yRo

I think that's the dad from My So Called Life! I am drooooooling waiting for this show to start up again. I can't believe I have class until 9 on Wednesdays...  >:(
Cow temperature.

Ghostess on TV

Wow...I wish I never watched that..  Now it's making it harder to wait.

Ghostess on TV

QuoteLost -- new episode 2 minute preview:

I think that's the dad from My So Called Life! I am drooooooling waiting for this show to start up again. I can't believe I have class until 9 on Wednesdays...  >:(

You're going to have to invest in some TiVo.

the_wizzard

This will be the new count down after NYE!  Cannot wait!  They're going back to the island  :D :o

kydiddle

QuoteLost -- new episode 2 minute preview:

You're going to have to invest in some TiVo.

Tch. Seriously.

I miss this show. I have no idea what I'm going to do when it's finally off the air.
Cow temperature.

Ghostess on TV

I know... I hope J.J. thinks up another awesome show.

Jaimoe

QuoteI know... I hope J.J. thinks up another awesome show.

He has: Fringe.

Plus, his new take on the Star Trek franchise looks great - at least the trailer does.

Jbones72

QuoteWow...I wish I never watched that..  Now it's making it harder to wait.

Totally agree!!!

Ghostess on TV

How is Fringe?  I never saw an episode.

Jaimoe

QuoteHow is Fringe?  I never saw an episode.

I have a few saved on my PVR (personal video recorder), but so far the show is good. It hasn't hit its stride just yet, but it seems to be getting more and more interesting.

kydiddle

I have a few saved on my PVR (personal video recorder), but so far the show is good. It hasn't hit its stride just yet, but it seems to be getting more and more interesting.

Does Fringe have a crazy-ass Ben Linus?
Cow temperature.

Jaimoe

Nope. How could any show duplicate his evil genius, although T-Bag from Prison Break and Dr. Gaius Baltar or Six from Battlestar Galactica come close in the "so evil they're great" department.

mjkoehler

Nope. How could any show duplicate his evil genius, although T-Bag from Prison Break and Dr. Gaius Baltar or Six from Battlestar Galactica come close in the "so evil they're great" department.
heh heh he said T Bag. Heh heh

Ghostess on TV

heh heh he said T Bag. Heh heh

;D

Jaimoe

I did indeed say T Bag, although there's nothing really too funny about his raping and murdering character.