Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

QuoteI like Brian's pet bobcat.  :-*

Yes, he's ah veeeerrrry nice.
There's Still Time.........

mmj37

QuoteI just barfed a little bit in my mouth and then swallowed it.  :-[
Not a Kaki fan?
If you read his post above he says he likes the pic. not sure what the barfing is in reference to.
I thought he may have seen the pic liked what he saw then found out that it was Kaki and for some reason didn't like her and did the barf thing.

sweatboard

QuoteI just barfed a little bit in my mouth and then swallowed it.  :-[
Not a Kaki fan?
If you read his post above he says he likes the pic. not sure what the barfing is in reference to.
I thought he may have seen the pic liked what he saw then found out that it was Kaki and for some reason didn't like her and did the barf thing.

If I recall corretctly that's pretty much how it went down.

mmj37

Haha that's what I was afraid of.

Why don't you like Kaki King?

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

Tree

QuoteWill Smith?

I love Feist.

or

Lisa Lobsinger

red

Oh god do I ever love Lisa.  When I seen Broken Social Scene my eyes couldn't seem to find a happy medium between her and Brendan Canning.

As for Feist, I was literally a foot away from her (and my eyes didn't move off her) when she played a solo show.  I just wanted to put her in my pocket and go for a bagel.

Tree

QuoteOh god do I ever love Lisa.  When I seen Broken Social Scene my eyes couldn't seem to find a happy medium between her and Brendan Canning.

As for Feist, I was literally a foot away from her (and my eyes didn't move off her) when she played a solo show.  I just wanted to put her in my pocket and go for a bagel.
Lisa was so amazing when I saw BSS!! And then suddenly she grabbed my fuckin arm to get off the stage and danced with the fat guy standing next to me...shiiiit

red

That's bullshit!  Guys beside me always seem to have a better time.

I was shaking when I was talking to Lisa.  She's very nice, and soft...

Tree

QuoteThat's bullshit!  Guys beside me always seem to have a better time.

I was shaking when I was talking to Lisa.  She's very nice, and soft...
Yeah I can imagine. Hmmm BSS and the most serene republic what an evening!

mmj37

sweatboard

She deserves her own thread.  

megisnotreal

this week's girl crush:

also, I have a huge crush on these two dudes. not so much because i find them to be "hot," but because they seem like sweet southern boys. with great accents. i like watching their show just to hear them talk. hell, they could just read a dictionary and it'd be cool with me. plus, they have a cool mom.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

whothrewthecake

i have a permanent life crush on paula deen. after i had jaw surgery i watched her show every day and no one could understand it because i couldn't eat anything, but SHE made me feel good. i should write her a letter.

peanut butter puddin surprise

that's...interesting!  I've been watching Emeril a lot lately, don't know why... :-?
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

megisnotreal

Quotei have a permanent life crush on paula deen. after i had jaw surgery i watched her show every day and no one could understand it because i couldn't eat anything, but SHE made me feel good. i should write her a letter.

whenever i have a shitty day, i'll watch paula's home cooking. she makes me feel better. it's like i'm hanging out with my grandma... paula's got the accent, the demeanor, everything... makes me feel "at home."

and she's funny, too. i got a few of her cookbooks for xmas this year, and even what she writes is funny.

primushead

Did you like Laura Prepon as a blonde or as a redhead better meg?

I vote redhead.  That shit is hot.

megisnotreal

QuoteDid you like Laura Prepon as a blonde or as a redhead better meg?

I vote redhead.  That shit is hot.

me, too.