Ruckus

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Hawkeye

Quotesorry about the size
That's what he said.

Good one MJ   ;D ;D ;D
We could.

NoVa_NoLa

Sass, ALady, and Ky...while y'all are battling, I'll be walking away with Glenn.  ;)  I already have a sort of "in".  Years ago, a keyboard playing friend of mine was on the same bill as Wilco, but he left his bench/stool at home and needed something to sit on.  So, he took Glenn's throne -- without asking -- but returned it in time for Wilco's set.  I am brokering an apology meeting.  :)

As for the crush,

...embarrassingly, he knows all about the crush.  :-[  But, in true sweetheart form, plays along anyway.  ;D  

TheBigChicken

BIG TIME

sorry about the size
that last picture is very, er... uplifting ::)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

kydiddle

QuoteSass, ALady, and Ky...while y'all are battling, I'll be walking away with Glenn.  ;)  I already have a sort of "in".  Years ago, a keyboard playing friend of mine was on the same bill as Wilco, but he left his bench/stool at home and needed something to sit on.  So, he took Glenn's throne -- without asking -- but returned it in time for Wilco's set.  I am brokering an apology meeting.  :)

As for the crush,

...embarrassingly, he knows all about the crush.  :-[  But, in true sweetheart form, plays along anyway.  ;D  

Perhaps it would be a bad idea for all of us to attend the same Wilco concert in the future. I sense there would be some tension.  ;D

That is a very cute story, though!  :)
Cow temperature.

ALady

Au contraire, I think it would be a very good idea!   I'd love to hit up a Wilco show with you guys.   :)  Anyone want to come to Chicago for the hometown shows?
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

capt. scotty

For all mah fellow MLP lovers

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Paulie_Walnuts

Paulie W

megalicious

yeah, mila kunis is hot. hard to believe macauly culkin is her boyfriend...

anyway.... i watched "the other boleyn girl" the other day, and while the movie was so-so... eric bana was not. why have i not noticed this dude before?
:o
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Sparkle

the sun and moon

Quoteyeah, mila kunis is hot. hard to believe macauly culkin is her boyfriend...

anyway.... i watched "the other boleyn girl" the other day, and while the movie was so-so... eric bana was not. why have i not noticed this dude before?

aww he had me at Black Hawk Down.

seth avett (middle) i see he's rockin the beard these days and i actually don't think it suits him. scott? yes. seth? no. he can't be hiding his adorable face with a beard any longer than he needs to.

beard

kydiddle

Quoteyeah, mila kunis is hot. hard to believe macauly culkin is her boyfriend...

seth avett (middle) i see he's rockin the beard these days and i actually don't think it suits him. scott? yes. seth? no. he can't be hiding his adorable face with a beard any longer than he needs to.

beard

The things I would do to Seth Avett are too dirty to list here on a public forum.

I enjoy him beard or no beard.
Cow temperature.

kydiddle

And this crush started way back when...

Cow temperature.

Soulshine

beard

[highlight]The things I would do to Seth Avett are too dirty to list here on a public forum[/highlight].

I enjoy him beard or no beard.

;D

I saw them a few weeks back and I must admit I had a few naughty thoughts during the show. They are some good looking dudes.
Because we're all in this together...

AMightyCaporal

Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

ALady

Mmm Tony Dekker.  Good call, Sparkle!

I like the Avett boys with or without their God-given facial hair, but Dan Auerbach...that's one man who should never be without his beard.

Soulshine

Not current crush...consistent crush. Gorgeous inside and out.

(You're welcome ALady!)  ;)
Because we're all in this together...

ALady

QuoteNot current crush...consistent crush. [highlight]Gorgeous inside and out. [/highlight]

(You're welcome ALady!)  ;)

Truth.

A friend of mine was in a bad car accident while working with our PJ nonprofit for the EV solo shows in Hawaii; she spent a month in the hospital.  He somehow heard that she had recovered and was at the Philly shows last month and called her up to sit sidestage, gave her a tambourine, drumsticks and a million picks.  And I just heard he checked in with her again last week at the Perth show.

He is a sweetheart.  Mike, too.