Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

The new DBT album, a bottle of Grolsch & leftover Hamburger Helper!  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

just booked my flight to seattle. (march 7th thru march 12th) i hope i can get into canada. i've been told that i can't because i got a dwi when i was 19. (which was the last time i drove drunk) anyone know anything about this? i've pm'd the canadians before about it, but i still would like to be sure.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

vespachick

Quotei've pm'd the canadians before about it, but i still would like to be sure.

Or is it Canadiens?  Or does that refer to a sports team? Best to be sure before you go.  I've heard the Canucks can be quite picky about these sorts of things.  I'm just sayin'.

BTW, Welcome in advance to the beautiful Great Northwest Walter! ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

EC

vespacheck, canadiens is french.  so either way is ok in our country, but if we're speaking english, it's Canadians.  (the other way is pronounced ca-na-djEns)

i don't know about the dwi thing, but last time i went through the border i went with an actor who's in a lot of commercials, and they talked about that for 20 minutes and didn't check my id.  so...  go with an actor.  

dragonboy

Quotei don't know about the dwi thing, but last time i went through the border i went with an actor who's in a lot of commercials, and they talked about that for 20 minutes and didn't check my id.  so...  go with an actor.  
Was it George Clooney?!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ManNamedTruth

comcast digital cable and high speed internet package. there doesn't seem to be much of a difference in the internet though, it was a much bigger step going from dial up to cable modem. can't wait to watch some stuff on On Demand tomorrow. Just glanced through some i noticed the Joe Strummer documentary, Killing John Lennon doc that was mentioned here, and i think the newest season of Weeds that i have not seen (been watching the dvd's).
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

TEO

Two hour delay for School because of weather. Have about an inch of snow on top of a layer of ice. I'm gonna' fix some HOT sweet tea!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)  I love cold weather but I prefer un-sweet tea ;)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

red

mjkoehler

EAZYE

thanks for making my morning with that little nugget of good news K ;D
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

mjkoehler

Kids spent the night with their mema and papa. Mrs. and I actually got a full night sleep. Haven't had that in a while. Woke up and enjoyed a nice breakfast, just the 2 of us, and didn' have to watch f'n Nicktoons for a change.

Taterbug

QuoteKids spent the night with their mema and papa. Mrs. and I actually got a full night sleep. Haven't had that in a while. Woke up and enjoyed a nice breakfast, just the 2 of us, and didn' have to watch f'n Nicktoons for a change.

C'mon, you got no love for spongebob  :)

My daughter is having a friend spend the nite. wahoo, I get a free nite to go out, I will probably go to my local watering hole and watch some UFC.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

mjkoehler

I luv Sponge of Bob. I just need a break every so often. Unless they show the "Band Geeks" episode. I have to watch that one no matter what is going on.

TEO

Heard from rats through an e-mail! He said everything is going very well, but keeping VERY busy with school. It was nice to hear from him.

vespachick

Just finished watching a dvd from a live show kindly provided to me just recently.  God, how I love some of you people.  

Got chills (yet again).  Does it ever stop?  I doubt it.

TEO

Got my Hillbilly Gypsies CD in the mail yesterday just in time for Hillbilly Day at school today.

Jenny

Sunday, my schedule chills out and everything goes back to "normal".

The week after next, i'm going to mexico for two weeks on a school trip... staying in cuernavaca (nicknamed the "city of eternal springtime") with a family, going to school there (with 30 other kids from my school)... my spanish is going to get so much better...
oh man, i'm psyched...
i just have to get through this week and i'ts allllllllll goooooooooddddd

Penny Lane

i am excited about happy hour--should that count?

because i feel like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4a1z7NLnNk
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

vespachick

The Random Song feature on my iPod.  

Man, every song is fantastic!  

How I've missed you, Harvest Moon.

Do I really have this much MMJ loaded on it?  Like 3 out of 10 songs....or does the pod love them too?  Curious.