Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

;D

Tracy always finds his ADVERSARY!  

There's Still Time.........

Sassbox

QuoteLast time I checked, I didnt make this girl take her clothes off and snap shots into a mirror. I also didnt steal her camera.

How do either of those things absolve you of passing private photos around?  It's a shoddy thing to do, regardless of how many PM requests you get.

God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

dragonboy

QuoteGod I love the internet. My buddy just forwarded an email to me of pics from some Ole Miss sorority girl's camera that she lost at a party. Yowza.

If there are any other sleazeballs here, feel free to PM me your email address and Ill forward it to you. Lets just say the pics are NSFW

It aint eazy being sleazy  8-)
You're using the MMJ forum to advertise the fact that you have some girl's private photos that were stolen from her camera? & you're passing them around via PM?! Where's your moral compass?!

You make me sick.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

Sorry to disappoint, but Im not in desperation when it comes to poon.

;D

Snap!!!

This is going way down the wrong road, how about we just don't offer any more pic's of ole miss girls on this web site and end it here.  We'll be doing everyone a favor.  ;)

sweatboard

sweatboard

PM me for more.  :-*

capt. scotty

QuotePM me for more.  :-*

;D

I honestly didnt really give much thought to my post or think it would create such a hubbub. I was looking at my email, see some pics of an attractive girl, and my wanger tells me its a good idea to let other people see these pics because shes good looking and if someone else was in my situation, Id want to see the pics.

Sorry to offend the people that I did, but I was just trying to pass along a little enjoyment.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

TEO

I take it back. DO NOT go to the Serbian Club to meet True...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

ycartrob

I am actually in a conversation with someone about "class" and "integrity" who thinks their wanger (wanger) talks to them...

This is not the highlight of my life.

sorry everyone

(steps away from the computer)

mjkoehler

Anyhoooooo

It's warm out. Not just oh it's in the 40's isn't that nice. It's warm as in what the fuck it's gonna be in the 70's today warm. I'm soooooo done with winter. Bring on da warmth. Oh and I'm getting BBQ today, pulled pork and ribs. I need some smoky meat in me.  :o whoa did I just type that?

megalicious

QuoteAnyhoooooo

It's warm out. Not just oh it's in the 40's isn't that nice. It's warm as in what the fuck it's gonna be in the 70's today warm. I'm soooooo done with winter. Bring on da warmth. Oh and I'm getting BBQ today, pulled pork and ribs. I need some smoky meat in me.  :o whoa did I just type that?

high in bama today: 75. after work, i am driving north 2 hours to stay with my big sis for the weekend. i get to see my nieces and nephews!
:)

also looking forward to the drive... going to have the windows down and blast "at dawn."
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Crispy

QuoteI am actually in a conversation with someone about "class" and "integrity" who thinks their wanger (wanger) talks to them...

This is not the highlight of my life.

sorry everyone

(steps away from the computer)

Wait a minute, not everybody's wanger talks to them?

Oh, and my workplace picked this wonderful weekend to do a major software migration, so instead of standing next to my Weber with a cold one, I'm going to be at my desk for most of it. Hmmm, I guess that belongs in the complaints thread.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ycartrob

Oh, and my workplace picked this wonderful weekend to do a major software migration, so instead of standing next to my Weber with a cold one, I'm going to be at my desk for most of it. Hmmm, I guess that belongs in the complaints thread.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4RQ7T0tero&feature=related[/media]

Taterbug

This might be a little off topic but.. would anyone like to see some naked pictures of my Mom  ;).  

Gonna be 60 degrees today in Northern IL.   Can't wait to get home and fire up my Milwaukee vibrator and go for a ride  8-).
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ycartrob

QuoteThis might be a little off topic but.. would anyone like to see some naked pictures of my Mom  ;).  

Only if you took them.

Taterbug

QuoteThis might be a little off topic but.. would anyone like to see some naked pictures of my Mom  ;).  

Only if you took them.

I think I just threw up a little bit.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI take it back. DO NOT go to the Serbian Club to meet True...
?
I didn't mean to imply that. I just meant that its a little out of the way for him since I don't actually live in the city.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

xmascriminal

My computer is working again. No more computer lab.

weeniebeenie

Me and my family went out for Yum Cha today.
How loud can silence get?

Buckles

I'm back at my parents place for the long weekend; currently laying on my bed in my trackies, hanging out with my 17yo cat and doing a lot of nothing much. Bliss.

Said cat as of 5 minutes ago...