Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodnymph

Holy moly Johnny!!  That's spectacular news!!  So glad to hear all of that!!  ;D ;D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

weeniebeenie

Great to hear Johnny!!! :)
How loud can silence get?

lil sis

Hey guys!  Well after being a complete loser with no life for the past two months trying to work my tush off for work, I can now say that I am a 2010 sales goal achiever.  I'm only 1 out of 12 in the entire northeast to make my number so I'm pretty damn happy about it.

:)
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

woodnymph

Quote from: lil sis on Jan 12, 2011, 12:31 PM
Hey guys!  Well after being a complete loser with no life for the past two months trying to work my tush off for work, I can now say that I am a 2010 sales goal achiever.  I'm only 1 out of 12 in the entire northeast to make my number so I'm pretty damn happy about it.

Gogogogoggo lil sis! You rock!!! Can you take a breather now, I hope????

lil sis

Quote from: woodnymph on Jan 12, 2011, 12:45 PM

Gogogogoggo lil sis! You rock!!! Can you take a breather now, I hope????

Thanks, Jen!
But no, no break until May when things slow down a bit for the summer.  :(

kydiddle

That's great news, JY!  :)
Cow temperature.

br00ke

i get to hang out with valerie / bluesky tomorrow night and we're going to see some bluegrass :thumbsup: .. i think that deserves a current joy!

capt. scotty

There's a Little Lebowski Urban Achiever in all of us!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

lil sis

Quote from: capt. scotty on Jan 14, 2011, 09:19 AM

There's a Little Lebowski Urban Achiever in all of us!
;D

I try.

kydiddle

I love beer. Tonight I shall commence in the nomming of the cheap wings and the guzzling of the beer. :beer:

That is all.
Cow temperature.

kydiddle

Quote from: br00ke on Jan 13, 2011, 08:33 PM
i get to hang out with valerie / bluesky tomorrow night and we're going to see some bluegrass :thumbsup: .. i think that deserves a current joy!

Can the city handle you awesome gals going out on the town together? I have my doubts.  ;)
Cow temperature.

capt. scotty

1 hour left of work, then the weekend off and Steelers-Ratbirds looming tomorrow...Im too effin' psyched. Feels like super bowl weekend.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

woodnymph

Brooke and Val ~ Hope you gals had fun tonight / are still having fun!!  I'm with Ky, I have my doubts as well!  :P

My currentest joy is buying 2 new trekking poles from REI tonight (for almost freeeee!) I had $81 in my REI account dividend from '09 still, and the poles were $90! I've found the last few years that trekking poles while hiking are like having an additional two legs to help you balance your weight all over the trails... Goin' on a hike this Sunday around Raccoon Park with a group of like-minded folks, and looking very forward to finally getting out into some woods again! Yee-ha!

TheBigChicken

Finally a Saturday off. Going to clean my chicken coop out and spend some time with my birds. Going to try and post some pics soon. Also, heard back from a job I applied for ! Hope I can quit my warehouse job and take this delivery position. Heres hoping for me  ???
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Ruckus

Quote from: TheBigChicken on Jan 15, 2011, 08:20 AM
Finally a Saturday off. Going to clean my chicken coop out and spend some time with my birds. Going to try and post some pics soon. Also, heard back from a job I applied for ! Hope I can quit my warehouse job and take this delivery position. Heres hoping for me  ???

Good luck to ya Chicken!  And yes...chicken pics please :)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ALady

Seconded - good luck, BigChicken! I might have already asked, but what kind of chickens do you have?

Current joy: thinking about getting a bunny.  Probably not but maybe.  I wandered into a pet store this morning cos they had some six week old bunnehs in the window.  So cute!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

bluesky

It was a joy to hang out with you brooke! Though those last few drinks at sonny's and that joint mixed with tabacco totally did me in for today.  :P 

Quote from: br00ke on Jan 13, 2011, 08:33 PM

bluesky

Lady, maybe if you don't get one they will just let visit and pet them at the shop

Quote from: ALady on Jan 15, 2011, 06:41 PM
Seconded - good luck, BigChicken! I might have already asked, but what kind of chickens do you have?

Current joy: thinking about getting a bunny.  Probably not but maybe.  I wandered into a pet store this morning cos they had some six week old bunnehs in the window.  So cute!

woodnymph

Oh man what kind of chickens does a BigChicken have, and how many??? Heheh I'm trying to read about the different breeds and how to care for them, etc. Hopefully to have a few of my own someday! So you're in FL or I'd ask what your technique for giving them water is in the winter, but you don't likely ever deal with water freezing or them picking at it and splashing it all around and making ice everywhere! Def. post some pics, I'd love to see your coop layout! (And best of luck on the delivery position!)  :)

ManNamedTruth

Quote from: woodnymph on Jan 15, 2011, 11:03 PM
Oh man what kind of chickens does a BigChicken have, and how many??? Heheh I'm trying to read about the different breeds and how to care for them, etc. Hopefully to have a few of my own someday! So you're in FL or I'd ask what your technique for giving them water is in the winter, but you don't likely ever deal with water freezing or them picking at it and splashing it all around and making ice everywhere! Def. post some pics, I'd love to see your coop layout! (And best of luck on the delivery position!)  :)

My brother lives on a farm and has chickens! Pretty sure you just have to change the water everyday, it probably doesn't freeze that fast. Plus they're in a coop that gives them some warmth.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!