Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vespachick

Hey, did Braden have his little girl yet?  Wondering what "M" name they chose... ::)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

aMillionDreams

Hung out with Curtis McCubbin tonight. Some of you old time peeps may remember him. He has a new band and I covered their gig.  Always fun to hook up with peeps.  Going to the Punch Brothers tomorrow for free with someone from the boards too and hopefully meeting up with TEO and CrazyLove.   Good times.  :beer:
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Penny Lane

Quote from: aMillionDreams on Jan 22, 2011, 03:41 AM
Hung out with Curtis McCubbin tonight. Some of you old time peeps may remember him. He has a new band and I covered their gig.  Always fun to hook up with peeps.  Going to the Punch Brothers tomorrow for free with someone from the boards too and hopefully meeting up with TEO and CrazyLove.   Good times.  :beer:

now THAT is how to spend a Saturday...i've been needing a Teo & Crazylove fix..!
have fun!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ALady

Mystery packages in the mail filled with new musics!  Happy Australia Day to me!   :D ;D :) :o 8) :thumbsup: :beer:
:dankk2:
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Jaimoe

I found out today that I won't be at work when Justin Bieber drops by my music station next Tuesday. Fingers crossed for the same kind of luck if and when Ke$ha comes through town.

ralph

Quote from: ALady on Jan 25, 2011, 09:16 AM
Mystery packages in the mail filled with new musics!  Happy Australia Day to me!   :D ;D :) :o 8) :thumbsup: :beer:
:dankk2:

Yay! It arrived... Very interested to know what you think!
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

woodnymph

Thought I had to pull a double today and work both jobs... so I went out after job #1 and treated myself to some Indian food, figuring I'd need extra energy to keep me pumpin through the night on a potentially busy night at my restaurant job..... only to get to job #2 and they go "Jen? What're you doing here??"

Then I thought it was a really mean trick, but when I looked, I'm actually on for TOMORROW night! So I gots the night off :-D!!

And I cleaned up a lot of crap outta my room last night, and my room feels awesommmmmme

AND the guy I work with at the health food store loaned me Van Morrison's album "Pay the Devil," and it sounds great and mellowwwwwww on my surprise night off  8)
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

wolof7

Went to see Donald Glover of the tv show Community do stand-up last night...Met him after the show...This guy is funny as hell and just the sweetest gentleman!  :)
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

woodnymph

SURPRISE PACKAGES FROM FLOR-IDIA AWAITED MY ARRIVAL HOME FROM WORK TODAY!!!

I was having a rough day... hadn't slept enough last night and was sportin' a bit of a headache and fatigue-ness...when I opened my door and, glowing and radiating awesomeness, were two beautiful packages that I dropped all my bags and peeled open in amazement!

Their contents made my heart content, and are still making my heart content, and will continue to do so!

Penny Lane

Just got this email from my Jamaican co-worker:

I am so much more in love w/ Jim James I am now obsesses w/ at dawn....i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that song honest man

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Penny Lane

Happy Chinese New Year!

woodnymph

Led a hike today about 3-4 miles to a local cave! Great people (some from that last winter hike I excitedly posted about) Great day for it, and we wound up seeing 5-10 bats huddled on the ceiling of the cave! Can't wait to post pics!!  :D

MMJ_fanatic

My pick, Green Bay, wins! 8)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

pawpaw

Well, we've got a fourth little member to our family! Little baby girl bbill is almost 3 weeks old now. She and Mama are doing just fine, and her big brother is actually being pretty sweet with her, and isn't too bent out of shape that he has to share our attention with her now. We're all pretty tired, but very happy.  :)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Jon T.

Quote from: bbill on Feb 08, 2011, 07:47 PM
Well, we've got a fourth little member to our family! Little baby girl bbill is almost 3 weeks old now. She and Mama are doing just fine, and her big brother is actually being pretty sweet with her, and isn't too bent out of shape that he has to share our attention with her now. We're all pretty tired, but very happy.  :)

Awesome, bbill!   That's good to hear.  I haven't been around for awhile and I was wondering if you were still on here.   We are expecting our fourth member in April.

:beer:

johnnYYac

Congrats, bbill.  Making more MMJ fans.  The plan is working. :thumbsup:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

TheBigChicken

That's GREAT news my brother in Jackethood !!!!!!  GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU !!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Cheetara

Howdy!

First official post ever!

My Current Joys:

1. The warm sun on my back (california weather ;))

2. My 2 kittens

3. MMJ o' course!

4. My friends and family

5. The fact that the semester is ending in 4 months, Hells yeah!

6. New beginnings and lots of change to come...  :)

~The only thing you ever have to truly know in life is Yourself~

Penny Lane

awe congrats, BBill!! We need pics soon..

Ruckus

Yesss!!!  Congratulations Braden and family!  I was waiting for the great news.

This makes me think of you...well at least the soundtrack does.

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head