Current Joys

Started by ycartrob, Aug 22, 2006, 12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

Paulie:  Those dogs are beautiful!  I hope you and your wife keep up the awesome work you guys are doing. :beer:
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

woodnymph

Forage & Feast this afternoon!  Gathering wild edible plants then having a talented wild foods chef cook them up for us to eat afterward!  Lovin' Asheville!
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

woodnymph

And to top the amazing day off..... SAW MY FIRST FIREFLIES OF THE YEAR TONIGHT!!!!!

woodnymph

Oooo ooo!  And when I got home, I arrived to the rest of my Roll Call package!!!  Poster, t-shirt, and member card!!!

Magick Day................  :-D

kydiddle

Quote from: woodnymph on May 29, 2011, 10:25 PM
And to top the amazing day off..... SAW MY FIRST FIREFLIES OF THE YEAR TONIGHT!!!!!

Am I really going to see you at MPP??

And your excitement about fireflies makes me so happy. They're such happy little bugs.

The Roll Call poster is neat-o.
Cow temperature.

tdb810

.....Back at the Model Home

ALady

Wooo!  Very nice, Trish!  I miss that word, "consumers".   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

megalicious

I went to a candlelight vigil for my city (Tuscaloosa) last night. It's great to see so many people working together here. Recovery is a long road, but I have a feeling we are headed to a better and brighter tomorrow.

And in other news: I got the house I wanted. My dude is moving in this weekend. I got my car's A/C fixed yesterday. I started an endorsement for a weight loss clinic and another for a salon--rolling in free stuff like a boss. I taught my spoiled Westie a new trick. I might be taking my little nephews and niece to the beach in a few weeks.
all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

tdb810

Quote from: ALady on Jun 02, 2011, 02:00 PM
Wooo!  Very nice, Trish!  I miss that word, "consumers".   :)

thanks girl :-)  seriously hoping to consume with you at MPP!
.....Back at the Model Home

vespachick

Have you guys noticed there is a slip mat in the merch section these days?  How the hell long has that been there?  It's awesome - black with the owl in white.  Plus, somebody has been in the market for a new slip mat since the last one on her turntable mysteriously went missing. ;D

(I blame the wine).
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

ALady

Quote from: megalicious on Jun 02, 2011, 02:05 PM
I went to a candlelight vigil for my city (Tuscaloosa) last night. It's great to see so many people working together here. Recovery is a long road, but I have a feeling we are headed to a better and brighter tomorrow.

And in other news: I got the house I wanted. My dude is moving in this weekend. I got my car's A/C fixed yesterday. I started an endorsement for a weight loss clinic and another for a salon--rolling in free stuff like a boss. I taught my spoiled Westie a new trick. I might be taking my little nephews and niece to the beach in a few weeks.

These are all very good things.  Cheers to ya, lady.   :beer:
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

kydiddle

Quote from: megalicious on Jun 02, 2011, 02:05 PM

You're on a roll, meg!!

This is turning into quite a beautiful summer. Lots of plans in the works, a ton of sunshine, good drinks, good friends, and with all the amazing music coming out the soundtrack for this year will be tough to beat.

:beer: cheers to you all in this strange, wonderful community we've created. Hope you're seeing sunshine where you are, too.
Cow temperature.

BH

Love it!   Cheers Meg and KY!   Despite small health issues I'm feeling pretty wonderful these days myself!    Enjoy the first Circuital weekend everyone!  I for one am going to try to find 40 minutes to sit outside with the headphones, my eyes closed, and Circuital.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

crazylove

I am so enjoying Storytellers(sorry, TEO, I had to watch, I kept hoping you would get up to see it with me!)!  It's just the icing on the cake, after spending time with my Gods in the "Cathedral" of Louisville on Tuesday night.  What a week of MMJ!
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

woodnymph

Cheers to ya Meg & Ky! (and now BH and crazylove!) Here's to everyone's greatness!  :beer: :beer:

lil sis

Storytellers last night. Beach today. Mt Jam tomorrow to see the boys up close & personal.

Perfect weekend.  :)
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

kydiddle

Quote from: BH on Jun 03, 2011, 12:31 PM
Love it!   Cheers Meg and KY!   Despite small health issues I'm feeling pretty wonderful these days myself!    Enjoy the first Circuital weekend everyone!  I for one am going to try to find 40 minutes to sit outside with the headphones, my eyes closed, and Circuital.

Nothing too serious I hope, BH! Glad to hear you're doing well and hope you get your time with Circuital this weekend.  :beer:
Cow temperature.

kydiddle

Quote from: lil sis on Jun 04, 2011, 10:50 AM
Storytellers last night. Beach today. Mt Jam tomorrow to see the boys up close & personal.

Dance a little for me, my dear! Have an excellent weekend.
Cow temperature.

lil sis

Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 04, 2011, 11:20 AM
Quote from: lil sis on Jun 04, 2011, 10:50 AM

Dance a little for me, my dear! Have an excellent weekend.
Thanks Ky!  Bummed you're not going to be there.  Looking forward to MPP though!  :beer:
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

TEO

What a great MMJ week! Palace on Tuesday and then Storytellers...ahhhhh...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary