What Vinyl Did You Just Buy?

Started by Ruckus, Jan 26, 2011, 08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiddleCastro

I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Come Closer

The Mother Love Bone purple, numbered(#100) vinyl arrived today.

justbcuzido

Quote from: Crispy on May 31, 2013, 02:19 PM
Val, I'm sticking to my assertion that there are three Phossy ladies...that we can see.

I also ordered that Desert Etiquette record, as well as this:

(click to get yer own)

Getting warped vinyl when you've paid good money for it sucks bad, dilly, here's hoping you can return it and get a good one. I've never tried de-warping, I have a couple that I might try it with but I wouldn't expect much.

Got this vinyl on its way!
Mona Lisa must'a had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles.

Come Closer

Took me a while to find, but I just bought Rites of Uncovering.

Ruckus

Quote from: Osistheones on Jun 14, 2013, 03:12 PM
Nice man!  I just can never fork over the cash for that one.  If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get it for? 

Just got

The sound is perfect, the artwork is gorgeous, and the vinyl is a cool almost clear clear
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

EverythingChanges

Quote from: justbcuzido on Jun 02, 2013, 12:52 PM
Quote from: Crispy on May 31, 2013, 02:19 PM
Val, I'm sticking to my assertion that there are three Phossy ladies...that we can see.

I also ordered that Desert Etiquette record, as well as this:

(click to get yer own)

Getting warped vinyl when you've paid good money for it sucks bad, dilly, here's hoping you can return it and get a good one. I've never tried de-warping, I have a couple that I might try it with but I wouldn't expect much.

Got this vinyl on its way!

My local record store has this.  Are there limited pressings?  Should I get it sooner than later?
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

Come Closer

Quote from: Ruckus on Jun 14, 2013, 05:25 PM
Quote from: Osistheones on Jun 14, 2013, 03:12 PM
Nice man!  I just can never fork over the cash for that one.  If you don't mind me asking, how much did you get it for? 

Saw a sealed copy go up on discogs for $19 and jumped on it. It was only on my radar because it was in my cart a while ago but I didn't pull the trigger and regretted it. Then it showed up "no longer available" forever. I assume I got it cheap?

wolof7

Went crazy this weekend!

Portugal. The Man - Evil Friends

Brown Bird - Fits of Reason
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

johnnYYac

I finally got my forum splatter Choc & Ice today, with a nice surprise included... Clear orange "super-limited" Acoustic Citsuoca (only 625 pressed, according to Discogs).

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

Pre-ordered.  Out July 9th!  Includes a new track, previously unreleased, perfect for today... The Third of July!

https://02ddf15.netsolstores.com/johnprinethemissingyearsvinyl.aspx

Dillsnufus

I can't believe it took so long to get this.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

weeniebeenie

Nice!

Just picked up a Soundgarden Outshined promo 12 inch at a market.
How loud can silence get?

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Hawkeye

Love this album cover

And finally

May also be getting this via trade, but I can't decide what to give up for it...

We could.

johnnYYac

My most recent arrivals.  The NYE picture disc is unsigned.  The It Still Moves is a 2003 pressing, #0824/1000.  The Prine and Pres Hall albums kick ass!  Now, no more vinyl purchases until I've moved...

Crispy

A numbered 2003 ISM? Is from ATO or Badman? I got my Badman LP in 2003 and it ain't got no numbers on it that I can see.

I got these today:

And this is on the way:

(by The Silver Seas)

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

johnnYYac

Quote from: Crispy on Jul 23, 2013, 08:24 PM
A numbered 2003 ISM? Is from ATO or Badman? I got my Badman LP in 2003 and it ain't got no numbers on it that I can see.
Its this one, ATO 2003 LE Europe.

http://www.discogs.com/My-Morning-Jacket-It-Still-Moves/release/1143124

I'd heard this was a better sounding pressing. Can't do the comparison 'til tomorrow.

he.who.forgets

My latest acquisitions:

The Billie Holiday is a flawless 4-lp box set complete with the booklet.  It's in immaculate shape and sounds great!