My Morning Jacket Cures Broken Hearts

Started by jjb45148, Jun 24, 2009, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassbox

Welcome, EcoCrafty.

Yarn?  Did someone say yarn?  Knitter, here...send me more information, please!  :)
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

Sassbox

Thanks for the information, Eco!  I placed my order this evening.  I'll be sporting My Morning Mitts come fall.   :D So cool that Jim and the band participated in this!
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

fleabag

Quoteit made me realize that music is so amazing, that I couldn't just leave the world and never hear music again ;)
I heard Eric Clapton say in an interview that when he was drinking he couldn't kill himself because he wouldn't be able to drink anymore.

Anyway my favorite is At Dawn ... front to back.  Its counterintuitive that sad songs make you feel better.
...words only got in the way

vespachick

QuoteThank you for the warm welcome everyone!!
I love how many times I've been pegged for being a Portlander this week! I'm technically in Corvallis for the time being, but yes I grew up just a few miles outside of Portland, and hope to move back soon.
It's the only city besides Fairbanks AK that I cry about missing so danged much. I'm more than sad that I will not be making it to the MMJ show in Portland, but I hope to hear about it from some of ya'll!

I wanted to also note that  MMJ has collaborated with a talented yarn dyer to create a special MMJ colorway, and if anyone is interested in more information about it, please contact me and I can give you the details.
(this is by no means a sales pitch, I'm just passing along some awesome info about a MMJ yarn!)

Holy crap, that is awesomesauce!!!  I'm a gonna git me some (I found it on the webbs).  Muchas grass! :D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

drewsdad27us

My wife had a mild heart attack today, she is 42. The boys are helping me and the kids...."how could I have known" this was coming. I can 'hopefully" pry she will be home soon...
anthony

AMightyCaporal

QuoteMy wife had a mild heart attack today, she is 42. The boys are helping me and the kids...."how could I have known" this was coming. I can 'hopefully" pry she will be home soon...
anthony

my most sincere apologies- I hope all goes well.  best wishes to you and yours.  Sending some positive vibes out into the universe- i hope they find their way to you.
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side