MMJ Pick of the Week cards from 2008

Started by johnnYYac, Apr 11, 2011, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Someone is selling one of these Pick of the Week cards from Starbucks for I'm Amazed on eBay for $5. 

I've got over 100 of 'em, so don't buy it.  You can have one with a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope).  Not really sure if they're worth even that.  I got a pack of unopened cards back in 2008, hoping they were still valid, for $3, but they had expired. 

Mail to: JohnnYYac, 122 Mary Rowe Drive, Hillsboro, NH 03244
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

SaraBananaBear

Nice of you Mr. Yac! How come you have 100 of them if you don't mind me asking? :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

johnnYYac

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Apr 12, 2011, 09:49 AM
Nice of you Mr. Yac! How come you have 100 of them if you don't mind me asking? :)
No problem.  Back in November 2008, someone put an unopened pack up on eBay.  I thought, if the download codes were still active, I'd hand 'em out to friends, family, students, etc.  I got the pack for $3, but when they arrived, I saw that they had expired on Oct. of 2008.  Since then, my kids play with them.  Seeing someone try to sell just one for $5 doesn't seem right, so I'm giving them away for postage, if someone wants one.  I guess it would make part of a completist's MMJ collection.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

DejaView2011

That's an incredibly kind gesture. I already dig the vibe of other MMJ fans. But then again I kinda knew that this wonderful band with such incredible music would attract only the very best. Kudos to you friend. People like you make this world a much better place with the simplest acts of kindness. I'm Amazed..... :)
Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: DejaView2011 on Apr 14, 2011, 10:02 AM
That's an incredibly kind gesture. I already dig the vibe of other MMJ fans. But then again I kinda knew that this wonderful band with such incredible music would attract only the very best. Kudos to you friend. People like you make this world a much better place with the simplest acts of kindness. I'm Amazed..... :)

Agreed, very nice of you Mr. Yac! You seem like a very positive person yourself DejaView, nice to have you here in the forum :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

DejaView2011

Why does my mind blow to bits everytime they play that song?