Electronic Press Kit DVD

Started by e_wind, Apr 19, 2011, 09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

What is this?

Answering my own question maybe... I guess thats what EPK means and there are several. I didn't know you could buy actually DVD's of them... but I came accross one on the internet.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

kotchishm

this is what i found

Released in 2003 by ATO/RCA Records. Description from back of cardboard sleeve packaging: "This short film is an intimate portrait of My Morning Jacket, one of America's newest and most acclaimed rock n' roll bands. Since 1999, My Morning Jacket have a built a solid following based on their engaging songcraft, restless experimentation and mind-blowing concerts on what has been an endless tour of the world. Hailing from Louisville, KY, the band has taken a major leap only in that IT STILL MOVES serves as the first album in My Morning Jacket's three-album, multi-EP catalog to finally couple the soul of Jim James' songwriting with the craft and energy of their live shows. This film shows the passion, creativity and humility that fuels My Morning Jacket in their recording studio and on the concert stage."

one for sale here though its probably the one you saw

http://www.musicstack.com/item/30425581

looks like there's one for each album and a few live shows after It Still Moves

Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Randall

kotchishm

Quote from: Randall on Apr 21, 2011, 03:14 PM
looks like it is gone now.

ha wow guess someone scooped that up quickly
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

kotchishm

looks like the It Still Moves EPK is on Youtube

It Still Moves EPK

MMJ_fanatic

I have a couple copies of this it is a nice piece of MMJ history
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.