interview!/questions for the band?

Started by mohammadchoudhery, May 12, 2011, 01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

That's awesome, plus it indicates there will be MORE tour dates. My brain my explode.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

scosby2

Quote from: megalicious on May 12, 2011, 02:49 PM
Ask them if they'd consider donating to disater relief here in AL. We need it. They could come play at Tuscaloosa's new amphitheatre.
i've already thought about this...the new amphitheatre needs MMJ to break it in right...plus T-town can use every bit of help it can get right now

markcel

Quote from: e_wind on May 14, 2011, 12:07 PM
That's awesome, plus it indicates there will be MORE tour dates. My brain my explode.

I've always thought there should be an emoticon for "mind-blowing", something like the Brazil movie poster.

capt. scotty

Quote from: BH on May 13, 2011, 09:16 PM
Transcript of the interview!   One word "yeppers."

http://consequenceofsound.net/2011/05/coslive-interviews-mymorningjacket-at-noon-edt-today/

Oh shit! Before I even read that Q&A, after I saw the "yeppers", I had to run upstairs to take a leak, come back down, take a shot, and then proceed...Ahh, thats so fuckin fantastic!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

oistheone

Oh man, that's some great news contained within that brief interview! I'm guessing they need to wait a little while for Circuital to cool down before releasing this T5 stuff -- but sometime within a year I'll bet we'll get our hands on it.

And NYC sometime before the fall?! I smell another roadtrip.

ynwa

"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss