MMJ in the New York Times

Started by TSarge, May 26, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSarge

MarkW

What a great read - thanks TSarge.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

subinai

great great great read.  thank you

mahg33ta

agreed- fantastic read and I don't think it's been posted yet so thanks.

jackk631

Thanks be to read the thank

Jackets N Pones

Awesome. Will someone please do some research and post the rules to "Bonus Sandwich?"
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

capt. scotty

Anyone else disappointed that they schmucked up and didnt get the Movin Away first take? How does that happen?!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Dillsnufus

I posted it in reviews . great read
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

searchinbig

"This was kind of full circle," Mr. James said of the nature of the recording.

Mr. James. Gotta love it.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

TSarge

Quote from: capt. scotty on May 26, 2011, 04:17 PM
Anyone else disappointed that they schmucked up and didnt get the Movin Away first take? How does that happen?!

Disappointed in VH1 - yes. They played it beautifully the first time and it was the first time any of the fans had heard the song (I assume). I was blown away. And then the lady with the headset who was kind of running the show walked up on stage and told Jim that they had a technical foul-up and they'd have to do it again. I think at first he said "I can't do it again" (couldn't really hear) but then they ended up playing it again at the end of the taping.

lucylew

Really great read - and yes, disappointing that VH1 screwed up - but am so excited to watch Storytellers next week!!! :D