As their faces melt into one face, a plea to MMJ..

Started by thepennylaneNYC, Apr 12, 2010, 03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

I don't really know you two, but for my time on this forum, but what a great story for the grandkids...

Did I ever tell you how me and your Grandma met?  There was this band, a ray of light in a dark world...

Congratulations!  
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Tracy 3000

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

NoVa_NoLa

QuoteYep, it's true!  We met on the rail at Edgefield 9/27/08.  I had to help him pick his face up off the floor and we've been together ever since!  A few of you were there also (Ms. Yvon, Erik26 & Carling).  BTW, that's Portland, Oregon (not the other one).  It's awesome here.  You should all come (and play!!!) and help us celebrate our Jacket Love, I mean our undyling love for one another.  Think of it as JacketFestWest.  Bring gortex. ;)

Very cool..congrats!!

Loved the letter too, Penny!  ;D

.Walt

Congrats! Awesome date for a wedding. Awesome story!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

kymomandstuff

Brother James of the Church of Reverb should officiate. Your marriage wouldn't be legal in the US but your wedding photos would kick all sorts of ass. ;D
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

fleabag

Congratulations!  Were you at the NYE show?  I think I met you.

My sister lives there ... I've only been once but this would make a perfect excuse to get back.
...words only got in the way

TheBigChicken

cograts vespa !  did you ever find out who was doing all that guerilla art ....maybe he could do the poster...anyway you could post the pics you "salvaged" again...love that stuff
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Penny Lane

QuoteBrother James of the Church of Reverb should officiate

NO!! Saving that for my own wedding! (psssshtt...by then we'll ALL be dead!)   ;)

edited: also, don't think Brother Yim can officiate his own wedding so that may be an issue.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

kymomandstuff

NO!! Saving that for my own wedding! (psssshtt...by then we'll ALL be dead!)   ;)

edited: also, don't think Brother Yim can officiate his own wedding so that may be an issue.

I'll get John The Baptist to come down from Heaven and do the honors if you and Brother Yim ever decide to make it legal. ;)
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection,
The lovers, the dreamers, and me.

ynwa

aww, a musical love connection.  i like this a whole lot!  congratulations!!!

i think penny's right - mmj playing their wedding - it's gotta happen.
"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

Penny Lane

I'll get John The Baptist to come down from Heaven and do the honors if you and Brother Yim ever decide to make it legal. ;)

I'd be just as happy w/a Common Law marriage to Brother Yim, too.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill