T5 (Plus OTHERS) Reunion on 2.12.11 Roll Call

Started by trish_dooley, Nov 08, 2010, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodnymph

Quote from: ericm on Feb 13, 2011, 12:43 AM
Just got home safe and sound.

Many thanks to our wonderful hosts, Trish and Bob. You two are the best and I had a great time.  ;D

There's too many highlights of the day for me to list, but next to all the smiles and laughter, I'll never forget the cake. I don't know how you guys pulled that off, but to have the T5 forum picture from after Evil Urges somehow put on the cake was pretty damn cool!

^^^That!!!

I've got to see a photo of this masterpiece!!!!!  :o :o
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

bluesky

Trish and Bob you two are the best!!!! Such a fun day and night!!!! I don't remember all that we laughed about today!!! Here's a few: "so many omnicords here, like 6" and "I don't know whose face to eat"  So great to see so many!!!! THANKS  :D

FiddleCastro

Tonight was awesome! It was great seeing everyone!
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Dodobird

Good times last! Bob and Trish, thanks so much for hosting us! BTW - I think I left the little remote for my Bose sound system at your place. Let me know if you have it. my cell is 347-453-4669.

Cheers,
Brian
Wakin up feelin good and limber!

br00ke

cake pictures !!! i have a ton of other ones too for later uploading ...

SUCH AN AMAZING TIME ... trish & bob are amazing host's  :dankk2: seeing everyone was so great, it was like a summer camp reunion.

Penny Lane

Great seeing everyone! Trish and Bob, you outdid yourselves, everything from the tremendous food spread and T5 Cake to your MMJ bathroom towels. There was MMJ playing in every room, omnichording and guitar and bonfire pit..I hope that we can do this every year! It was really terrific, those of you not there were missed.

Oh and ps--Ghosts ate MY face!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

bluesky

bluesky

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: Penne BruLane on Feb 13, 2011, 12:58 PM
Great seeing everyone! Trish and Bob, you outdid yourselves, everything from the tremendous food spread and T5 Cake to your MMJ bathroom towels. There was MMJ playing in every room, omnichording and guitar and bonfire pit..I hope that we can do this every year! It was really terrific, those of you not there were missed.

Oh and ps--Ghosts ate MY face!

It was delicious.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

lil sis

Too many hilarious moments yesterday.  What a great day!  It was so good to see everyone.  It definately helped to break up the dry spell until the next show.

Trish & Bob: You are a power couple!  Thank you so much for opening up your home to us crazies.  Two of the nicest people I have ever met and I'm so happy to know both of you.  :)
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."

kydiddle

It was so wonderful to see everyone yesterday. Trish and Bob threw a great party!! Good food, lots to drink, and wonderful company (excellent music, too!!) I felt very spoiled to be in the company of my Jacket friends who make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts. Can't wait for the tour season to start so we can get together again.  :beer:

Feel the Jacket love...

Cow temperature.

ynwa

thanks so much to trish & bob for welcoming us into their lovely home.  dynamic duo in full effect!  awesome spread and the decor was fantastic!!!  the shrine, the bathroom towels, the cake - you guys thought of everything!  and the firepit was clutch.  i can't remember the last time i hung out outside in the middle of winter like that.  the air was chilly but the fire made it so nice n' cozy; the night sky was crystal clear, stars & moon shining bright, imbibed sing-along session  - what a bunch of gd hippies!  i love it!!!

thanks also to christine for the kick ass t-shirt (official girl gang uniform???) & to john for the vt show memento & sharing that chimay deliciousness & to bill also, tho i don't recall what the name of that tasty brew was.

it was really great seeing all of you again!  all the smiles, all the sharing & caring - so many great moments; i laughed, i cried (firepit smoke in the eyes)... i loved every moment of it & have so many new memories to cherish.  :-*

to those who weren't able to be there in person, you were there in spirit.  lots of T5 reminiscing going on.

:beer:

"You have to be odd to be number one." -- Dr. Seuss

ms. yvon

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

tdb810

Love love love you guys.   Too bad I
Passed out at 9pm :beer: :embarassed:
.....Back at the Model Home

woodnymph

AHHHH! AWESOME PICTURES!!! Definitely makes me miss ya'll that much more..... SO glad everyone could get together though (and f my life for missin that firepit sesh!!!!  :P ) Trish & Bob it sounds like you guys created a heaven on earth! Your house sounds amazing!! Thanks everyone for postin the pics, wish I could've witnessed all the face eating, looks like Ky almost took out Christine and Johnny's faces!  ;D  heheh I can't wait to see everyone in the upcoming months!!  :D :D :D
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

br00ke

all of you that weren't there .. you were definitely in our thoughts and in our chatter. there were alot of "remember when" stories and we all missed & thought of you fondly  :) i've got quite a few photo's .. gonna try to share them soon !!!!

johnnYYac

What a cool crew of fine forum folks!  Thanks for a great time.

Big thanks to Bob and Trish for being top-notch hosts.  Perfect.

As a token of my graditude, here's that early Carl we were talking about:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E3POY2CB

And some pics from last night.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

jdbartender

Ahhh. Back to life, back to reality!

Trish and Bob, the crew and I can't thank you enough.  We had an amazing time!

Thank you so much for your hospitality and generosity!  I am sure we will see you all again soon enough!

Until next time guys and gals...

walterfredo

Sounds like a blast!  Wish I wasn't 3K miles away. 

kydiddle

One of my favorite moments was after we dug into the cake and the ice cream started to melt, Brooke pointed at the picture on it and said, "HA...face-melting!"
Cow temperature.