Jacket Bracket Attack 2012

Started by Ruckus, Oct 11, 2012, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exist10z

Sisyphus - Just rollin' that rock up the hill, and hoping it doesn't crush me on the way back down..

Fully

LeanneP

Quote from: Fully on Nov 30, 2012, 09:34 AM
Steam Bear

Steamed bear just has such a wild, gamey taste, you know?
Babe, let's get one thing clear, there's much more stardust when you're near.

markcel

BH

My votes as well!

1. Steam Engine
2. The Bearrrrr
3. Wear Your Love Like Heaven

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Shug

Well, I promised to vote Dancefloors to the end.  I know it won't win anyway, so I'll give the underdog some love. Soooo.....

Dancefloors
Mahgeetah
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

Fully

Quote from: LeanneP on Nov 30, 2012, 09:43 AM
Quote from: Fully on Nov 30, 2012, 09:34 AM
Steam Bear

Steamed bear just has such a wild, gamey taste, you know?

It can be a stringy. :thumbsup:

peafunk31

Homer no function beer well without.

EverythingChanges

Steam all the way!
Mahgeetah
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Jon T.

jaye

ItBeats4Jew

what Madonna said really helped

mahg33ta

steam
mahgeetah

tough tough choice as The Bear is in my top 5 too, but damn, there's just no way I could vote against Mahgeetah.   So many of my fond live MMJ memories revolve around that song:  good times on the rail when they pause and go into the extended outro- always a party!!  (second only to dancefloors IMO).    Some versions w/ Bo ripping it on keys... getting the Magh33tah point-up to the seats from my friends at MSG.    It's just an enormous part of my love for the band.   

Crispy

Quote from: mahg33ta on Nov 30, 2012, 12:05 PM
steam
mahgeetah

tough tough choice as The Bear is in my top 5 too, but... ...It's just an enormous part of my love for the band.   

Yup.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

gardenparty

1. Steam Engine
2. The Bear

Mahgeetah is a tough one to vote against. 

zanjam

steam
mahgeetah

tough tough choice as The Bear is in my top 5 too, but damn, there's just no way I could vote against Mahgeetah.   So many of my fond live MMJ memories revolve around that song:  good times on the rail when they pause and go into the extended outro- always a party!!  (second only to dancefloors IMO).    Some versions w/ Bo ripping it on keys... getting the Magh33tah point-up to the seats from my friends at MSG.    It's just an enormous part of my love for the band.   
Yeah me, too.  Can't believe I am going against The Bear but I am.  Jim and I had a couple serious moments on the rail during the Mahgeetah at High Sierra '11, so Mahgeetah it is for me.

Steam Engine
Mahgeetah
anything + reverb always = better

ItBeats4Jew

Quote from: zanjam on Nov 30, 2012, 12:29 PM
steam
mahgeetah

Yeah me, too.  Can't believe I am going against The Bear but I am.  Jim and I had a couple serious moments on the rail during the Mahgeetah at High Sierra '11, so Mahgeetah it is for me.

Steam Engine
Mahgeetah

(the long pause during Mahgeetah and Jim staring at us standing right in front of him) zanjam waving: "HI JIM JAMES!".  Jim smiles and waves back. 

but still, this is the fucking Bear we're talking about!!!! 
what Madonna said really helped

cy

1. Steam Engine
2. The Bear

Penny Lane

Quote from: Ruckus on Nov 29, 2012, 11:42 PM
Round 4 Group 2:

1. Dancefloors v. Steam Engine
2. The Bear v. Mahgeetah

you're killin' me smalls....how is it possible to make decisions like this...

Steam and The Bear

no contest...you can't vote those two off...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill