Main Menu

User names

Started by lfish, Aug 26, 2004, 05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweatboard

Animal is from the muppets.  Lets not stray from which puppet show we were talking about.
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Count all of these characters!  AH-AH-AH-AHHHHHHHHH!

What do you call those things with round noses and horns on their uh.......horns?

MMJ_fanatic

tooters!  jim henson was ahead of the curve--he came out with these muppets way before they started serving shots in test tubes at bars
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

katkillad

I eat muppets...did anyone ever watch "the state"?  

sweatboard

Those puppets are called "Tooters"?

MMJ_fanatic

(pulls tongue out of cheek) awww I dunno, I wuz jus bein' a smartass ;)

wordawg

QuoteI eat muppets...
WTF?
Is this a hobby?
You're a sick puppy.
the future is Ginger

lfish

Don't you notice, when once a thread is started, no one sticks to the subject...  ;)

lfish

katkillad

WTF?
Is this a hobby?
You're a sick puppy.

Here's what you do...you open your window and yell outside something along the lines of "Gee, I wish I knew what letter came after H" or, "I really wish someone would teach me how to tie my shoes."  Within seconds a muppet will show up and you club him in the head.  I would stay away from the brighter colored ones...their meat is too tough.  

MMJ_fanatic

I thought you were a kat killa...

katkillad

QuoteI thought you were a kat killa...

Have you ever seen that show on comedy central called reno 911?  Well a long time ago when mtv was still semi-decent the same people had a show called "the state".  It was a saturday night live type show, but required a much stranger sense of humor.

So anyways, they do a skit similar to what i said above.  I found it very hilarious.  "Katkillad" comes from me misinterpreting lyrics of a certain song when I was in high school.  I've never actually killed a cat...BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I WONT!!!!!

MMJ_fanatic

ahhh it is all crystal clear now grasshopper

Bermuda Highway Patrol

Oh, I love the State!!!  That show is great! ;D BTW I'm the ass that draws people in, as I have mastered reverse farting!

EC

Oh my god.  My brother can do that, or, at least, he used to be able to.  Haven't asked him a while.  But even further, he can BREATHE through his ass.  Full inhaling and exhaling action.

Ahem.

I'm not a member of the band.  (Is that still the right topic?)

I'm also not a muppet, although I've been called one before.  I think Big Bird is a boy, but that's only because of his(her) voice.  My favourite muppet is the little worm, and I'm not even sure if that was a muppet.  Or were we talking about Sesame Street Characters?  eff-it.  I think the worm was called "inchy".  

marktwain

Slimey!  the worm was slimey.

Oz

Ah, Ifish, I pity you: you opened this topic to finally get some real answers, and it turns out into...yeah, what the hell are you guys talking about anyway?  ???
I'm ready when you are

TheMollusk

i hate to bust your bubble, but im nothing more than a 28 yr old factory worker from about 20 mins. from Toronto,Canada. im generally a repulsive person except for the fact that i am extremely good looking. the mollusk is the name of an album by Ween.

EC

QuoteAh, Ifish, I pity you: you opened this topic to finally get some real answers, and it turns out into
Sorry O.  Hope I didn't gross you out.  It IS kind of funny.  Or was...

Mollusk, gotcha.  

lfish

Yeah O, I also can't follow this threat anymore.

But I didn't really expect real and honest answers in the first place.  What's the use for a nick name then?
lfish

Oz

The truth is out there...
I'm ready when you are