Main Menu

User names

Started by lfish, Aug 26, 2004, 05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lfish

Yupse,

As everyone as a member of this site knows, you have to give or fill in a user name.  You never know who's behind a certain name, don't you (which is sometimes a good thing). And we have already some funny ones amongst us.... But anyway...

As I heard, sometimes the bandmembers are browsing their own website and leaving sometimes nice or mysterious messages on it.

This site contains already 1132 members, which is a lot I guess.  The jacket are counted five (officials), so it's time to be honnest and to come forward:  Who's the real Jim, patrick, tommy, carl, Bo, Danny, and Johnny here?

lfish

SMc55

I bet ConnJohnway could help us out here  ;)

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteI bet ConnJohnway could help us out here  ;)

What?  Who?  That guy?  He's none other than Gern Blanston, the reclusive MMJ Psychic who foresees all... 8)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

marktwain

I am the bear.

There is no Dana, only Zool.

SMc55

A quote from my favourite movie! Ever!  8)

marktwain

Yes, Dr., a classic.  Always remember:  Ray, wHen someone asks if you're a god, say YES!

SMc55

You know, Tundra, I'm gonna take back some of the things I said about you  ;)

marktwain

Awesome, doc.  Say what you will though, I've probably heard worse.  I just hope you don't have me confused with a certain bi-valve that sometimes lurks in these waters.

Anyway, back to the thread:  I hear TheMollusk is Johnny Quaid.

QuoteAwesome, doc.  Say what you will though, I've probably heard worse.  I just hope you don't have me confused with a certain bi-valve that sometimes lurks in these waters.

Anyway, back to the thread:  I hear TheMollusk is Johnny Quaid.

Nope, Johnny doesn't have a mean bone in his body...even if the Mollusk is joking (which he isn't, IMHO) and he IS Johnny, it just doesn't make sense.

I hear that the Hotchicken is really their Rototiller salesman.

SMc55

Back off man. I'm a scientist!

Now back to the thread...
QuoteI hear TheMollusk is Johnny Quaid.

Now that would be cool  ;D

Can't stop laughing at how choked the people who've been dissing him would feel if that turned out to be true.

sweatboard

I have to imagine that the Mollusk isn't really serious most of the time, otherwise he would be the shitiest person that God ever created, and surely the shitiest person God ever created wouldn't also like My Morning Jacket.  Much less play guitar for them.  
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

QuoteI am the bear.

I'm the ghost!

BOO!

SMc55

QuoteI have to imagine that the Mollusk isn't really serious most of the time, otherwise he would be the shitiest person that God ever created, and surely the shitiest person God ever created wouldn't also like My Morning Jacket.  Much less play guitar for them.  

He's just Oscar the Grouch

He's just Oscar the Grouch

Even Oscar the Grouch has good days.  He's always harassing Big Bird, but loves him like the brother/sister he/she is.

What sex is Big Bird?

Anyhoo, you should see Sesame Street in Spanish or French.  Oscar doesn't sound so pissed in French, he sounds like he's marginally annoyed...and in Spanish, he just talks faster than the other characters.

If the Mollusk is Oscar, then I'm Mr. Hooper.  what character are you?

katkillad

I would cry if Mollusk was one of the members of the band... :'(

SMc55

I think I'm Ernie because I'm often to be found causing trouble and I sure as hell will never learn to play the saxaphone.

I've always considered Big Bird to be male, but have no evidence. I love the way Snuffy just calls him 'Bird'

sweatboard

THE COUNT!

Because I love to count.  

QuoteTHE COUNT!

Because I love to count.  

Count all of these characters!  AH-AH-AH-AHHHHHHHHH!

MMJ_fanatic

I like animal myself, but we have derailed again here--we all must have short attention spans or something :D--is that a sign of drug abuse???
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.