ROLL CALL - Jim James 4/27/13, Union Transfer, Philly

Started by Jeff Murray, Jan 30, 2013, 02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexzbik

Any plan for a crowd sing along Happy Birthday to Jim?
Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

Fully

Quote from: alexzbik on Apr 25, 2013, 03:45 PM

When Penny Lane lights the candles on her cupcake bra, that's when you start singing. :thumbsup:

FiddleCastro

Between the first set and encore? This should totally happen.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Penny Lane

Quote from: Fully on Apr 25, 2013, 03:55 PM

When Penny Lane lights the candles on her cupcake bra, that's when you start singing. :thumbsup:

here's the signal:

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

JaneCool

Quote from: ericm on Apr 25, 2013, 02:36 PM
Quote from: Ruckus on Apr 25, 2013, 02:31 PM

1. Jeff Murray
2. Fiddle Castro
3. JaneCool
4. Ericm
5. JerseyDan
6. Mr. & Mrs. Angelo
7. korief
8. alexzbik
9. Ruckus

Oh  man this is going to be fun.  :thumbsup: I heard you were coming Rob, and looking forward to hanging for a bit. I'll have to toast to your boys getting inducted to the RRHOF, and try and refrain from any Yankee talk.  :wink:  :beer:

Are your boys Rush?? If so - I love them - and will be seeing them in Atlantic City in a few weeks!
So, I do believe.....

dmooney99

1. Jeff Murray
2. Fiddle Castro
3. JaneCool
4. Ericm
5. JerseyDan
6. Mr. & Mrs. Angelo
7. korief
8. alexzbik
9. Ruckus
10. Penny
11. dmooney99

what time is everyone getting there? Also Llama Tooth or Prohibition?

Ruckus

Jane.  We had a nice little chat after a Port Chester show, probably the last, where I professed my love for the greatest Canadian prog power trio that have two members that are sons of holocaust survivors.  I was pretty tossed but I vowed to begin exploring the Genesis catalog as well.

I'm gonna try to be in town by 5 or earlier so I could hit up the preshow.  is it prohibition?
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

JaneCool

Quote from: Ruckus on Apr 25, 2013, 08:09 PM
Jane.  We had a nice little chat after a Port Chester show, probably the last, where I professed my love for the greatest Canadian prog power trio that have two members that are sons of holocaust survivors.  I was pretty tossed but I vowed to begin exploring the Genesis catalog as well.

I'm gonna try to be in town by 5 or earlier so I could hit up the preshow.  is it prohibition?

I think we decided on Llama - see you there, and we'll totally toast to that tremendous trio!  :beer:
So, I do believe.....

Penny Lane

Quote from: JaneCool on Apr 25, 2013, 10:30 PM

I think we decided on Llama - see you there, and we'll totally toast to that tremendous trio!  :beer:

oh my goodness, do NOT get jane and eric talking about Genesis...their love and knowledge is infinite  :grin: :wink:

Jeff Murray

Probably not gonna make it to the pre-show events... Coming in with two other couples, and I think we will be just getting there in time for the doors.  Gonna be heading for the balcony as we have a shorty... so enjoy the show to those grabbing the rail! 
Pretty please with peanut butter pudding surprise on top??

Penny Lane

Quote from: Jeff Murray on Apr 26, 2013, 10:33 AM
Probably not gonna make it to the pre-show events... Coming in with two other couples, and I think we will be just getting there in time for the doors.  Gonna be heading for the balcony as we have a shorty... so enjoy the show to those grabbing the rail!

make sure to stop down and say hi to the railbirds if you can. have fun up there!

Ruckus

Quote from: Penny Lane on Apr 26, 2013, 09:28 AM
Quote from: JaneCool on Apr 25, 2013, 10:30 PM

oh my goodness, do NOT get jane and eric talking about Genesis...their love and knowledge is infinite  :grin: :wink:
Jane and Eric are Genesis fans?  Get out!
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

scosby2

Y'all gotta wear birthday hats!!!! The whole floor needs to be wearing a birthday hat! Help Christine by each person buying like 50 birthday hats, they can't be much, how cool would that shit be to Jim for him to be able to walk out and see everyone on the floor in a birthday hat. I know I would enjoy it, wish I was gonna be there...I would sure as hell be wearing a birthday hat

scosby2

Ruckus needs to wear a birthday hat on top of the frog hat...do it

Fully

Fully

Jeff Murray

Since I'll be up in the balcony I'll have to be sure to snag a few photos of this!
Pretty please with peanut butter pudding surprise on top??

ericm

The day is here.  :cool: 

Super psyched to see you all later, and share another great show.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

superED

You guys know what time JJ has been going on? We have to arrive late and want to make sure we don't miss anything. Thanks for your help!

My Morning Tube top

Have fun everyone! Send JJ the birthday love he deserves, I know you will (pics of hats please)... it's gonna be one big lovefest in Philly! After all it is the city of Brotherly love!  :beer: