Main Menu

hoop it up

Started by admin, Sep 16, 2004, 11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

i love the part about taking cues from bonham and moon...does anyone else feel mr patrick is a combo of the two?? ;D
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

Patrick most def has Bonzo in him as well as some Keith he also demonstrates the restraint and discipline of Charlie Watts when called upon to do so by a particular tune.[glb]boo ya[/glb]
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

TheMollusk

the fact that you said 'boo ya' at the end of your post cancels out everything you said before it. this is me being nice.

MMJ_fanatic

actually its just me having fun and all the words prior to it still apply and have gone nowhere :)--save your opinions for yourself (a helpful hint from your friendly neighborhood fanatic)

TheMollusk

EC

Just have to say that David Sedaris can make me howl with laughter.  There are sections of "Me Talk Pretty One Day" that I have read upwards of twenty times (namely "Jesus Shaves"), and have had discussions about, and have heard him read.  And every time, even now thinking about it, I can't believe how fucking brilliant it is.  He is my all-time favourite writer to read before I go to bed.  (Except for "Me Talk Pretty One Day" which was so funny that it made me more awake than sleepy.)

lfish

I always wanted to say that but for some reason never found the time to post this.

Patrick is the beating heart of the band!

He pumps it all up.

Way to go!
lfish

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuotePatrick is the beating heart of the band!

No argument there...and no offense to previous drummers, who added their individuality to the quilt that is MMJ.

Quilt?!  WTF?  Isn't more like a hardwood antique handbuilt bar instead?  :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

how about a multi-artist fine painting??

TheMollusk

how bout i slap the shit out of you

MMJ_fanatic

how about no fuckin way you could :D

wordawg

Quotehow about no fuckin way you could :D

Careful.
He knows karate. He's been to prison. And he knows you don't weigh 300lbs.
the future is Ginger

TheMollusk