sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

Dillsnufus

I still want it . :shocked:
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

davymac

I want T5 on vinyl...bad...

Mahgeetah34

Perhaps it releases Christmas this year after the upcoming tour is over with the new album in June or so.

MMPJ6306

I admire those of you who never give up hope that it's just around the corner...
6/3/06, 10/22/10, 6/7/11 12/14, 7/28/12 8/17 12/27 12/28, 7/26/13 10/12, 7/31/15 11/27, 4/29/16

sweatboard

It's what I like to call total fucking bullshit....release the beast...you fucking assholes

oistheone

Quote from: Mahgeetah34 on May 03, 2013, 02:57 AM
Perhaps it releases Christmas this year after the upcoming tour is over with the new album in June or so.

Call me a blind optimist, but I really think this is happening. New album is on target for summer-ish 2014, so a release of these recordings in Q4 2013 makes a lot of sense. The band has said numerous times they are working on this, and I don't see them pulling a Neil and shelving it completely.

ericm

Quote from: sweatboard on May 04, 2013, 01:25 PM
It's what I like to call total fucking bullshit....release the beast...you fucking assholes

Yeah I'm sure this will really inspire them to get it out ASAP.  :rolleyes:

We've waited this long, and at this point I'm fine waiting until they're ready to release them in all their glory. If they're going to do it, I want them to do it right, however long it takes.   :beer:

"Where's Jim going?"

sweatboard

dont you roll your eyes at me you asskisser

sweatboard

I'm still going to stick with my tactics of intimidating them into realeasing it......I have hatchets.

ericm

Quote from: sweatboard on May 04, 2013, 03:29 PM
dont you roll your eyes at me you asskisser

Patience is not ass kissing    :rolleyes: 

Besides if I want to hear these I just have to close my eyes, and flashback.  :tongue:   :wink:
"Where's Jim going?"

sweatboard

I admire your courage.......nerd.  I for one am not going to ever close my eyes again until they release this. 

sweatboard

dont make me do it

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

sweatboard

I'm going to shove those three D glasses right up your ass if this doesn't get released soon

sweatboard

chew on that.....Biiiitch

sweatboard

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

manonthemoon

Alive or Just Breathing