Main Menu

Conan

Started by Creepy_Jackelope, Oct 02, 2004, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creepy_Jackelope

I now I'm kinda late on this but I just heard about this from a friend recently.
Does anyone know where I can find this.
Thanks

Creepy_Jackelope

Maybe I needed to be more specific. I was wondering if there was anywhere i could fimd the MMJ performance on the Conan O' Brien show. I heard it rocked.
If anyone knows Could you let me know I would love to see it.

lfish

Just drop an email to Mr John Connaway and he'll hook you up on his ftp server, where the movie is posted.

Have fun!

lfish

peanut butter puddin surprise

yo, shoot me an email...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

slaa

Toronto This Weeks BEST BET - "VIDIOTS"

Forget the oysters, yoga studio and rooftop patio. What really keeps us coming back to The Drake Hotel is the basement video jukebox , a magical, music-geek machine that lets anyone with a loonie access a treasure trove of grey-market music-television footage, from T. Rex on The Old Grey Whistle Test to [glb]My Morning Jacket on Conan O'Brien[/glb]. Most of the vids come straight from the home VHS/DVD collection of Drake programmer Barnaby Marshall, who routinely shows off his wares at a night called Vidiots, when friends, neighbourhood regulars and local celebs are called upon to choose their favourite tracks and publicly justify their selections to a chorus of cheers or jeers. For this month's edition, he hands over curatorial duties to agit-pop director Stephen Marshall (no relation), who recently gained notoriety for his charged, animated clip for Eminem's anti-Bush screed "Mosh" (available for download at Stephen's Guerilla News Network website, www.gnn.tv); he was also arrested this past August with actress Rosario Dawson at a protest outside the Republican National Convention in New York (pictured above), as part of a location shoot for his upcoming Sundance selection, This Revolution, a remake of the 1969 cult classic Medium Cool. Following a presentation of his work, Stephen will participate in a Q&A, so bring some questions along with your spare change. STUART BERMAN

Wednesday, Dec 15. The Drake Hotel Underground, 1150 Queen W. No cover.

www.eye.net

dogandponyshow

Yeah....it rocked

EC

Yet another reason why I should check The Drake out.  The only reason I haven't is because I've decided in my head that it's too hip and swank for me to like.  But that's being extemely prejudiced on my part.