• Welcome to My Morning Jacket Forum. Please login or sign up.
Dec 02, 2021, 11:27 PM

European tour?

Started by The Lonely European, Oct 26, 2021, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lonely European

Hi!

So i hvae been a huge fan of MMJ since 2008. I remember i downloaded your albums on my iPod when i was moving to Beijing (Sorry for that).I just falled in love at once and i had you up there with the biggest bands in the world. Oh my what memories i have with your songs.

So i stayed in Beijing until 2015. I did not excpect you to come to China and play. Bob Dylan was there once but not possible to get tickets. Only high parlament people would get in :) Kinda funny when you think about it.

So now ive been back to Sweden for 6years and still not seen you here in Europe. It makes me sad becuase i belive i would fall for you guys even more if i could just get to see you live. I live close to Copenhagen so thats no problem and i could even think of flying as long as Italy for a concert. Even drag my soon 40 year old body to a festival. Thats how desperate i am.

Could you at least give a hint on a European tour? Just to make this sad Swede a smile on this rainy day.

Maybe its not the right way to write it hear, but listen to your songs all day long makes a man desperat. Sorry for my bad english!

Love to you all!

The Lonely European

Ps. I could think of flying to US for a concert, but then i want to be 100% in charge of the setlist.