2023 Fall Tour

Started by MMJTX, May 11, 2023, 11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJTX

Where to Begin is my #1 white whale at the moment. I "kind of" got some at Charlotte 2021 when Jim started singing the lyrics in the middle of the Dondante jam. Was wild and I couldn't believe it but really need a proper one live. Hoping for that at Red Rocks either night.
But would also love to hear some of those three songs from the ISM deluxe reissue as well (Ceremony, Grab a Body, and That's Too Bad)
Anytime

brob

I entered the lottery for all the Beacon and Chicago shows. Nothing beats a 3 night Jacket run.

ericm

Quote from: brob on May 13, 2023, 11:39 AMI entered the lottery for all the Beacon and Chicago shows. Nothing beats a 3 night Jacket run.

Except a four or five night run!  :wink:

Just bustin and you're right about this tour. Nothing better than the 3 night shows they're doing.

Good luck in the lottery. I put in for Chicago and Atlanta so my fingers are crossed. Might do the Beacon run again but that'll be a last minute decision for me.
"Where's Jim going?"

ericm

Good luck in the lottery today to everyone giving it a go. :beer:

Not the best system and sucks there were no multi night ticket options but at least we've been given some type of pre sale opportunity. I hope there's a lot of happy posts later today.  :thumbsup:
"Where's Jim going?"

jose elberto

In for both nights in Atlanta.

Good luck everyone!

walterfredo

feeling good about the lottery overall. Got 5th row for Saturday at the Beacon, 13th row Thursday Chicago and Pit for Saturday chicago.

brob

Got a couple nights. Pit for Thursday  in Chicago and Orchestra 1 row O for the Beacon. Would have been nice to get one or two more but at least I didn't get shut out.

ericm

Swing and a miss. Went 0-5, but will try my luck in the presales. :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

brn2plybal

Row P Orch for Beacon Fri. Struck out for Thurs and Sat. I'll take it.

jose elberto

Got Night 2 for Atlanta, missed on Night 1. Sort of feel like I need to hit both nights, especially for the ISM set.

Will try presale tomorrow - worked last batch of shows.

Mr. White

I got extremely lucky!
This is actually front row dead-center on Carl's side of the center aisle!

Seat Details
NOV 7

Tue • 7:00 PM

My Morning Jacket

Stifel Theatre - St. Louis, MO

2 x Reserved P1 • All Ages

Sec PITLFT, Row AAA, Seats 1 - 2

Total: $204.60
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

mdgsolo

Quote from: Mr. White on May 15, 2023, 11:03 PMI got extremely lucky!

Seat Details
NOV 7

My Morning Jacket

Awesome!  You deserve it!  You do so much for this community

ericm

Quote from: Mr. White on May 15, 2023, 11:03 PMI got extremely lucky!

Seat Details
NOV 7

My Morning Jacket

Fantastic! So glad to see this and it made my morning. Way to go and those seats couldn't have gone to anyone more deserving.

Can't beat the price either, as a single VIP a would run more than that pair and no telling if the seat would've been near as good!
"Where's Jim going?"

ranyart

0-3 for Chicago here so I'll be trying again today...  :cry:

MJComp10

Quote from: ranyart on May 16, 2023, 08:57 AM0-3 for Chicago here so I'll be trying again today...  :cry:

Did you get any emails?  I think I'm in the same boat as I haven't received any communication besides the initial request. But I'm wondering if people were actually told no, or if it's just no email Monday means no luck..

walterfredo

Quote from: MJComp10 on May 16, 2023, 10:57 AM
Quote from: ranyart on May 16, 2023, 08:57 AM0-3 for Chicago here so I'll be trying again today...  :cry:

Did you get any emails?  I think I'm in the same boat as I haven't received any communication besides the initial request. But I'm wondering if people were actually told no, or if it's just no email Monday means no luck..

You should've received an email yesterday either way. Maybe check spam folder? You can also see if your CC has any charges.

brob

I got the email yesterday stating which requests had been confirmed and unfulfilled. It would be great if folks can put today's password here if it doesn't go out to everyone. Still need two for Chicago and two for NY. Thanks!

brn2plybal

Still waiting for the OBF code for todays presale but hoping it's sent at like 1255 so scalpers don't have time to take all our tickets!

walterfredo

Quote from: brn2plybal on May 16, 2023, 11:54 AMStill waiting for the OBF code for todays presale but hoping it's sent at like 1255 so scalpers don't have time to take all our tickets!

this is pretty much what happened with the summer on sale after lottery presale. I think it was emailed out literally a minute or so before the presale started.

trave

Hopefully there's a password. I never got one for the earlier dates. Still need a pair today.