2023 Fall Tour

Started by MMJTX, May 11, 2023, 11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

Quote from: trave on May 16, 2023, 12:35 PMHopefully there's a password. I never got one for the earlier dates. Still need a pair today.

did you enter the lottery for the earlier dates? Password only goes out to those who entered the lottery.

trave

I did last time. It was a real mess last time, none of the AXS links would work for me at all like the site was down.

MJComp10

Quote from: walterfredo on May 16, 2023, 11:13 AM
Quote from: MJComp10 on May 16, 2023, 10:57 AM
Quote from: ranyart on May 16, 2023, 08:57 AM0-3 for Chicago here so I'll be trying again today...  :cry:

Did you get any emails?  I think I'm in the same boat as I haven't received any communication besides the initial request. But I'm wondering if people were actually told no, or if it's just no email Monday means no luck..

You should've received an email yesterday either way. Maybe check spam folder? You can also see if your CC has any charges.

That's what I figured...but I got nothing.  No emails, spam or inbox...No CC charges either (and it would not have been declined).  I got the request receipt right away when I entered last Thursday and did not make any adjustments...so I'm kinda lost. 

ranyart

I just went 3-3 for Chicago with today's presale code!

trave

All 403 errors for me on TM

Bulldog

WTF, never got the presale code in the email and discord kicked me for trying to set up a account at work, soooo frustrating

trave

MMJFANS is the code I got it won't let me in to buy tickets though

brn2plybal

got code around 103 and luckily I was already through the queue at that time.  Was mostly back/side orchestra, and loge and decent selection of balconies. I got one night row C Lower balc and 1 night row B lower balc.

Pumped!

jose elberto

I only put in for the Atlanta shows, got code at 1:00 and the link took me directly to the Fox Theatre box office, not through Ticketmaster.

brn2plybal

Looks like the MMJ lottery doesn't include any of the "bad" seats. Phish has a similar lotto system but they unload a lot of the bad seats in the lottery. Glad to see MMJ doesn't sell the row ZZ tickets in lotto

walterfredo

Quote from: brn2plybal on May 16, 2023, 01:48 PMLooks like the MMJ lottery doesn't include any of the "bad" seats. Phish has a similar lotto system but they unload a lot of the bad seats in the lottery. Glad to see MMJ doesn't sell the row ZZ tickets in lotto

this depends entirely on which levels you selected during the lottery thing (an option phish generally does not provide, they're usually all or nothing), but some folks who selected all options for the beacon did get some seats in the very back of top balcony.

brn2plybal

Will anyone who purchased VIP tickets have an extra poster for the Beacon run?  Each ticket comes with a poster so I'm hopeful there's some extras floating around.  I'll be there all 3 nights so I can easily grab at the show.

Cheers.

Mr. White

Quote from: mdgsolo on May 15, 2023, 11:34 PM
Quote from: Mr. White on May 15, 2023, 11:03 PMI got extremely lucky!
This is actually front row dead-center on Carl's side of the center aisle!

Seat Details
NOV 7

Tue • 7:00 PM

My Morning Jacket

Stifel Theatre - St. Louis, MO

2 x Reserved P1 • All Ages

Sec PITLFT, Row AAA, Seats 1 - 2

Total: $204.60

Awesome!  You deserve it!  You do so much for this community

Quote from: ericm on May 16, 2023, 06:35 AM

Seat Details
NOV 7

My Morning Jacket

Fantastic! So glad to see this and it made my morning. Way to go and those seats couldn't have gone to anyone more deserving.

Can't beat the price either, as a single VIP a would run more than that pair and no telling if the seat would've been near as good!

Thanks so much! I've had some depressed days recently, but I've also had some fabulous luck too!

Eric, I used today's pre-sale code to check other Pit ticket prices, and they did shoot up due to Ticketmaster inflating prices. Right now there's one ticket on the 3rd row in the Pit in my section, and after I pretended to want to buy it and got ready to check out, the price with fees and taxes went up to $213.45 ... for one ticket. You were right. I got extremely lucky!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

ranyart

We got exactly what we were looking for and I had short waits in the line and zero technical troubles.  First two nights are lodge balcony front row and the third night is mezzanine front row, so really can't ask for anything more than that!

Turns out I ended up with three tickets for Saturday with the third being a couple of rows back just behind us, so hopefully we can talk our daughter into going.

Sorry to hear that some of y'all had some frustrations.  I'm wondering if part of the trouble is trying to use work computers and/or networks to do this?  I work in IT and I can say companies generally hate employees using their stuff for things like TicketMaster and they can very easily cause trouble along the way there if they want to, not to mention some/many company networks are a mess to begin with so the whole deal is choppy to begin with.

Super happy for you Mr. White and wishing we were going to that show too!

Bulldog

Quote from: Bulldog on May 16, 2023, 01:18 PMWTF, never got the presale code in the email and discord kicked me for trying to set up a account at work, soooo frustrating

Finally got the code at 17 after the start, got tickets but wasnt thrilled to wait that long and loose out on better seats, but oh well, I'm in for Chicago all 3 nights

brob

It was pretty stressful to buy four shows with the same on-sale time.  This is what I ended up with:

Beacon Night 1 Loge 2 Row F Seats 14, 16 (Presale)
Beacon Night 2 Orch 1 Row O Seats 13, 15 (Lottery)
Beacon Night 3 Orch 2 Row O Seats 2, 4 (Presale platinum tix - didn't even realize it until I was checking out)

Chicago Night 1 GA PIT (Lottery)
Chicago Night 2 Loge 2 Row BB Seats 202,204 (Presale)
Chicago Night 2 Loge 2 Row BB Seats 202,204 (Presale)

I've never been to the Beacon or the Chicago theater so I'm pretty stoked.  Flying in from San Diego. Considering I was buying for four shows the process was better than I thought it would be - not a long wait once the on-sale started. Not too close except for that lotto win but happy to be in the building. Good luck to everyone that is still looking.

CountSA

Quote from: brn2plybal on May 16, 2023, 02:15 PMWill anyone who purchased VIP tickets have an extra poster for the Beacon run?  Each ticket comes with a poster so I'm hopeful there's some extras floating around.  I'll be there all 3 nights so I can easily grab at the show.

Cheers.

I got VIP for Thursday and Saturday so I'll definitely have an extra.

GO4IT

Glad to hear you scored such good seats Mr. White!  You are very deserving of them.

It's been a while since I've been on the forum.

When I saw that the boys were playing at my college venue, The Palace Theatre in Albany, I had to go.  So many special concerts there back in the day (70s) and I was usually on stage photographing.  Except for Frampton which was my wife and my first date.

When I went to buy tickets at 1 they had a pretty poor selection so I held off.  But about an hour later 4 seats popped up in the second row, dead center and I grabbed 3.  It's going to be a special show with my wife and one of my best friends from college.

Quote from: Mr. White on May 16, 2023, 03:27 PM
Quote from: mdgsolo on May 15, 2023, 11:34 PM

Seat Details
NOV 7

My Morning Jacket

Awesome!  You deserve it!  You do so much for this community

Quote from: ericm on May 16, 2023, 06:35 AM

Seat Details
NOV 7

My Morning Jacket

Fantastic! So glad to see this and it made my morning. Way to go and those seats couldn't have gone to anyone more deserving.

Can't beat the price either, as a single VIP a would run more than that pair and no telling if the seat would've been near as good!

Thanks so much! I've had some depressed days recently, but I've also had some fabulous luck too!

Eric, I used today's pre-sale code to check other Pit ticket prices, and they did shoot up due to Ticketmaster inflating prices. Right now there's one ticket on the 3rd row in the Pit in my section, and after I pretended to want to buy it and got ready to check out, the price with fees and taxes went up to $213.45 ... for one ticket. You were right. I got extremely lucky!

ChronicHunger

Are ga pit tickets near impossible to score these days? I lotto'd some ORCHRC ROW A 5,6 for stl but really need to have a pit sesh this tour.

kyle_s9

I feel like I'm having a fever dream. I 100% thought I had tickets for Toronto. Did it through that "ticket request* process.

But I just looked at my upcoming shows and it's not there. I swear I had them. I must have goofed. It's not on my credit card history. fml.

Looking for 2 GA tickets for Toronto now!