Acoustic Citsuoca

Started by admin, Apr 11, 2004, 10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

Why?

I don't know.
You could check the websites listed on the citsuoca page to order it online. I know Vintage Vinyl ships worldwide so you could get it for around $10 incl. not that bad ;)
http://www.vintagevinyl.com

wordawg

Thanks but they want $35.00 shipping!

Like the rest of the world, I'll have to wait.
the future is Ginger

pingybrown

hey there people who can't get it! I work at Newbury Comics and we have about 15 in stock still...so I am willing to mail it to people who want it....anywhere in the world too! just e-mail me to discuss: pingybrown@hotmail.com

peace.

CC

QuoteThanks but they want $35.00 shipping!

Like the rest of the world, I'll have to wait.

really? the site says $5.50
strange.

josh

Just received mine via UPS little while ago.  Great little EP just in time for the hot summer nights.  Favorite song is "The Bear".  Best live version I've heard of it.  Jim James voice is A+.   I really hope they release a full live album.  

wordawg

really? the site says $5.50
strange.

You don't find out until you hit checkout.
the future is Ginger

wordawg

Pingy is a true gent.
I thought people should know.
the future is Ginger

The_Link

Was anyone else really impressed with "Sooner?"  It was never one of my favorite songs, but this is a very good version.  "The Bear" is also very well done.  I really beleived it was a concert for their friend Neil.  It was possible given their schedule, so I beleived it.  Am I alone.  Anyone else fall for it?

Jellyfish

Pingy is da man! Thanks for your very generous offer,dude!  ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

SMc55

QuoteWas anyone else really impressed with "Sooner?"  It was never one of my favorite songs, but this is a very good version.  "The Bear" is also very well done.  I really beleived it was a concert for their friend Neil.  It was possible given their schedule, so I beleived it.  Am I alone.  Anyone else fall for it?

Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention. Who's Neil and why did you think it was a concern for him?

wordawg

I've read various things about it, such as it was recorded at somebodys birthday party or it was recorded at Texas or Athens or that if you listen hard you can hear John Wayne playing the spoons in the background on 'The Bear' or Jim Morrison plays some flugle horn or that you can smell the barbeque smoke from the Simpsons cookout (but that's only on the 'scratc and sniff re-mix).

Enough already.

(OK I don't really know the score either)
the future is Ginger

wordawg

.....and the band were nealing when they played because the place had a really low ceiling or Neil is their doctor and was concerned about problems with their circulation as they were knealing for so long and Mike the Manager was concerned about the circulation because you could only but the bloody thing in America.

(That is more than enough.  Stop it now)
the future is Ginger

SMc55

You're just guessing, aren't you?

wordawg

Very possibly, but keep it to yourself.
the future is Ginger

pingybrown

ATTN greggy and jellyfish!

thanks for the props.

Jelly...yours was mailed on Sat.

greggy...yours will be mailed tonight.

peace.

lfish

greggy man you rule!  8)
lfish

wordawg

Jelly...yours was mailed on Sat.

greggy...yours will be mailed tonight.

In that case, you're a shite.
the future is Ginger

wordawg

That WAS a joke Mr P ;)
the future is Ginger

Oz

I don't understand a single word of this topic anymore.  ???
I'm ready when you are

lfish

I think the clue is that nobody has a clue.
lfish