Main Menu

FTP is up..

Started by johnconaway, Jan 13, 2004, 06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tore

Hehm... Ok. The thread was so long, so I dind't even bother begin searching for info. My apologies...

corey

No big deal. It's just funny that a few posts above yours I had to explain it to someone else.  :)

EC

Maybe a way to solve this would be to have a stickied thread that John can modify as needed that only says "FTP up", or "FTP down".  Kind of like those little signs you put on the dishwasher "Clean" and "Dirty".

SMc55

QuoteWow. I'm not trying to be a dick, but did you even read any of the posts on this page?

But didn't John say he checks the thread to get the email addresses of the people who are interested? Isn't that what they're doing? I don't use the ftp so I don't really know. Maybe it is best to ask only when it's up. Good idea, EC.

corey

I think you're right, DITH... now I really feel like a dick.

(Sorry, people)    :(

SMc55

QuoteI think you're right, DITH... now I really feel like a dick.

It happens to the best of us ;)

EC

No, you are right about John checking, DITH.  :)  I guess it would also be helpful for the people who like the ftp, but maybe don't come around as often, and truthfully, who DOES want to read pages and pages of email addresses and stuff like that ('wiiiiiggum, I can't even imagine anyone EVER thinking you were a dick.  You are extremely non-dick-ish).

So yeah, people could still post their emails, and also keep checking back to see if it's up or not.  (Might save John having to keep posting, too.)

But it's also not my thing, so maybe I should shut 'er up.  :)

SMc55

It happens to the best of us ;)

That was a bit rude. I'm blushing now  :-[

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

corey

QuoteThat was a bit rude. I'm blushing now

If it makes you feel better, I still feel like a dick.

(going in the corner to hide)

SMc55

If it makes you feel better, I still feel like a dick.

(going in the corner to hide)

It doesn't make me feel better. I feel I've upset you now. Didn't mean to. Oh dear.

corey

Oh, no! No harm done. I didn't take it personally.
Promise.  

:)

EC

Love the love!!!   ;D

SMc55

peanut butter puddin surprise

people!  it's allllllllllllllllllllllll good.  no one is a dick here.  no worries whatsoever.  :D :D :D

feel the love.  best damn web community ever!  muwahahaha!

anyhoo, due to recent events i've been unable to devote any time to restoring the FTP server for now.  i promise to bring it back up ASAP but not anytime soon, there's some issues with the house and wiring that prevent me from turning lawndale into server hell just yet.

sooooooooooooooooooooooo, let's just hang on and check back with me here or on email.  a million apologies.

love,
conaway
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

and meg, save me from posting?  :o are you kidding?  ;)

EC

Quoteand meg, save me from posting?  :o are you kidding?  ;)
ha ha ha!  True.  I wasn't thinking clearly.  ;)

utonynashm

Hmmmm... FTP eh?

Can I get videos and stuff on it?

I wanna try it!

utonynashm@hotmail.com

hey man, i'm still down for right now.  i'll let you know when it's groovy again... :'(

Billy_Pilgrim

Hey John,

I gave my email address for this ages ago and didn't get anything off ya. So I was just thinking that maybe possibly you could let me in when it is up and running again.

Thanks.

sace001@hotmail.com

Why's it sooo soft when the cannons unload on the others?
Why're we so loud when we say it wont happen to us?