Main Menu

Ringtones

Started by goldengirl, Apr 12, 2006, 03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon T.

I'm not ganging up on you Welfleet.  I thought your first rant was ridiculous but when you clarified yourself I completely agree.  I dont like listening to people blabber on the phone.  And when I talk on mine I always go outside or "away" from everyone else.  For one, out of respect but also I don't want other people listening to my conversations.  Not that it is secretive or anything but I guess I'm just weird like that.

BH

I was also just poking fun.  You do bring up some good points.  

Really though, how cool would it be if I could get my ringtone to be just the vocal track of Worldless Chorus when he goes off at the end.

WHOOOOO!  (is it?)

WHOOOOO    WHooo..

AHHH!   AHHH!   AHHHHHHAAHHAHAH!

AHAH    AHAH   AHAH

I'd never answer it.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

tomEisenbraun

my phone now plays the beginning of Lowdown.  ;)
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Tree

and mine plays steam engine!  ;D

jrat

mine plays some cool trance song that progresses until at all comes together near the end. suffice to say i *miss* alot of calls cause im too busy doing the robot. its funny cause i have about 5 friends that break out the robot whenever and wherever my phone rings.

that being said, i do agree with the dinner and lunch things. turn your fucking phone off and fill your face and have a conversation with the person you planned the meal with!!! you want a date to end, go to the bathroom, call your friends and have them all call you every 10 minutes until the person is so insulted they leave.
now, time to call up some random ditch-pig and ask her on a date, see if this technique actually werks.....
wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into a dream - pink floyd