The MMJ Mile High Club

Started by AngryEwok, Aug 07, 2006, 07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elizanne33

I've been on 7 planes in the last couple months and I listened to them each time I took to the skies.

SMc55

Still though w/the very recent UK-US terrorist scare, are passengers even allowed to bring iPods, etc. on airplanes anymore, or is it just International flghts?
As of today, that's just for flights between the US & UK. On other flights the threat level has been reduced. It seems to be liquids they're mostly concerned about.
I'm flying (UK to France) tomorrow and I'm a bit scared  :-/

dragonboy

Have a safe flight & try not to worry too much Doc!
How long are you in France for? Hope you have a great time  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

SMc55

I'm going for a week. My sister lives in Bordeaux. It's beautiful there but I wouldn't care what it was like, I'm just looking forward to seeing her and my nephews. We get back next Wednesday then it's off to Glasgow on the Friday  :D

dragonboy

Sounds great!
That's right, the UK shows are soon, aren't they? Here's hoping they play your signature tune for you. I'm holding out for the same track at the Astoria. Never say never, especially after Bonnaroo...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

SMc55

QuoteThat's right, the UK shows are soon, aren't they?

You made that sound so cool - like you didn't know exactly when they're coming  ;D

I'm hoping for a mix of old and new stuff, and yeah, phone went west would be the icing on the cake  :D

dragonboy

Quotephone went west would be the icing on the cake  :D
Or seeing as you're off to France, shouldn't that be 'La Piece Da Resistance'?  ;D

biscuitbobo

AT DAWN from US to Scotland on honeymoon...
[url="//www.myspace.com/thehellsayers"]www.myspace.com/thehellsayers[/url]

SMc55

Or seeing as you're off to France, shouldn't that be 'La Piece Da Resistance'?  ;D
Ah oui!