Copy Protection on Z, WTF

Started by rem5rem, Mar 23, 2008, 07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

damn, you guys are way high tech. I've been trying to get my town's chamber singers to come over and do At Dawn for me, but they've been "busy" for the past three wekends... I've picked out a couple tunes on my cornet, but it's just not the same...
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

kyjed48

Quotedoes anyone have "it still moves" on a phonograph that i can borrow? i was going to have thomas edison make me a copy of it. he said something about possibly using rubber made of golden rod and something about a so called "light bulb" to see instead of the wonders of candle light. that crazy fucker anyway!

we are going to cruise around in my brand new model T and listen to it. see if we can see any woman ankle and/or wrist....ooohhhh yeah!!!!

Well count me in!  I'll have to dust off the old penny loafers and shine my new spectacle.  Nothing gets a man more ankle than a freshly polished eye piece!  ;)

[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

EC

Quotedamn, you guys are way high tech. I've been trying to get my town's chamber singers to come over and do At Dawn for me, but they've been "busy" for the past three wekends... I've picked out a couple tunes on my cornet, but it's just not the same...

umm, i'm coming over next time that happens please.

you can have my old one for free, i think it still works.
you are
NICE :)

Bigsky

Slow down people...I'm still watching the interpretive dance of Strangulation! that my tribe is performing. Man this is great...much better than that old sandpainting we used to watch.

Crispy

ooog! krispee get tenesee fire from momojak in cave next mountain for 5 wooly mammoth tusk! but it no sound in krispee cave! after bash momojak skull with rock, krispee see on cave wall:

Source:  SDB > momojak ear
Transfer: momojak ear > momojak hand > flint > wood shaving > stick > fire

krispee no understand! take wooly mammoth tusk back, leave stupid fire
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

MMJ_fanatic

Alright you guys and gals--you know that dead horse you been beatin'?  well its a pile of dust now, so g'won and leave it rest in peace y'hear?  thank yee ;)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Crispy

Meh, but I was having fun :P

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

ycartrob

sure, I'll let it rest.

but only after I return from the desert, nude, after having War Begun appear before me in the thin, hot air...

(bastards!)

megalicious

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

kyjed48

Quotedamn. no mitosis jokes.

That's funny!  We should take it all the way to the molecular level.
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

Bigsky

Quotedamn. no mitosis jokes.

That's funny!  We should take it all the way to the molecular level.

Maybe rem5rem should have just held the cd to his head and see if he could absorb the music through osmosis...there you go

Tracy 2112

AAhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! The good ol' days; 6 years ago with the Sony Z fiasco and a whole bunch of smart asses and assholes ready to pounce! Reading this thread was like a breath of fresh air.
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Taterbug

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Mar 18, 2014, 08:04 AM
AAhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! The good ol' days; 6 years ago with the Sony Z fiasco and a whole bunch of smart asses and assholes ready to pounce! Reading this thread was like a breath of fresh air.

Whoa,  I was kind of a dick back then.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

johnnYYac

My favorite post...

Quote from: Crispy on Mar 25, 2008, 12:45 PM
ooog! krispee get tenesee fire from momojak in cave next mountain for 5 wooly mammoth tusk! but it no sound in krispee cave! after bash momojak skull with rock, krispee see on cave wall:

Source:  SDB > momojak ear

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Tracy 2112

Quote from: Taterbug on Mar 18, 2014, 12:28 PM
Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Mar 18, 2014, 08:04 AM

Whoa,  I was kind of a dick back then.

I knew I was a dick; I just forgot how much of a dick everyone else was, too.

Tracy 2112

Quote from: johnnYYac on Mar 18, 2014, 01:17 PM
My favorite post...

Quote from: Crispy on Mar 25, 2008, 12:45 PM

Source:  SDB > momojak ear

I agree that's the overall winner

Tracy 2112

Quote from: rem5rem on Mar 23, 2008, 04:19 PM
This is a place to get it out of my system.

rem5rem

Pre-Circuital by a couple of years  :shocked:

tippitoes22

I see 2 problems right off the bat.
1) Jeff Tweedy is you're hero
2) Jeff Tweedy refers to HIMSELF
    as an ARTIST!?!

That's hilarious!
Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do, sometimes won't know how to take him

Fully

Quote from: tippitoes22 on Mar 19, 2014, 03:35 PM
1) Jeff Tweedy is you're hero
    as an ARTIST!?!

That's hilarious!

I take it you aren't a Jeff Tweedy fan

Sincerely,
Captain Obvious

Tracy 2112

Quote from: tippitoes22 on Mar 19, 2014, 03:35 PM
1) Jeff Tweedy is your hero
    as an ARTIST!?!

That's hilarious!

I fixed your post because that's what I do here.