UK to get Evil Urges first?

Started by Rob, Mar 10, 2008, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

QuoteYeah, but in this case it's a WEEK AND A DAY before.

If I ever start a band and make it big, I will make sure the good old US of A gets our releases first!  ;)
Huh I'm confused then? Isn't the US Date June 10th and the UK date is June 9th per Riny.

The DARK

If I ever start a band and make it big, I will make sure the good old US of A gets our releases first!  ;)
Huh I'm confused then? Isn't the US Date June 10th and the UK date is June 9th per Riny.
I don't know. In that case the first post is wrong...
In another time, in another place, in another face

CC

I don't know. In that case the first post is wrong...

it was listed on some websites as june 2nd but it's really june 9th.

The DARK

Thanks for clearing it up.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
In another time, in another place, in another face

Sherpa

I wish the British won the Revolutionary War so we could have gotten the release of Evil Urges one day earlier!

kyjed48

QuoteI wish the British won the Revolutionary War so we could have gotten the release of Evil Urges one day earlier!

Now that's funny!  You get the cookie.
[url="//myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin"]myspace.com/mybrotherbenjamin[/url]

Nikkogino

QuoteI wish the British won the Revolutionary War so we could have gotten the release of Evil Urges one day earlier!

Yeah, and more tea breaks!

MarkW

No more tea for you chaps - I seem to remember you dumped the last lot we left you in the sea...

;)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

TheBigChicken

I think I'll iron my kilt.....and I'm not Scottish
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Nikkogino

No more tea for you chaps - I seem to remember you dumped the last lot we left you in the sea...

;)

then we southerners turned it into sweeeeeeeeeet teeeeeea.

rob

QuoteFYI

Evil Urges will be out in the UK on June 9th

on Rough Trade Records.

Ah okay, thanks. So it ended up being June 9, instead of June 2nd. Oh well, only one day earlier.....we'll survive.
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"