Cosmic Soul Situation Rebels in Circuital

Started by darkglow, Nov 04, 2010, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkglow

After reading that Swedish blog's description of MMJ and their music.. I can't think of a better way to describe them than this..

I'm announcing this thread as the petition for MMJ to call their next album "Cosmic Soul Rebels"

By the end of November, I expect this thread to be 20 pages long. Help me in this quest, comrads!

SaraBananaBear

Hahahahahaha, I'm in on this
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Soulshine

Cosmic Soul[size=8]shine[/size]Rebels?  :-?

Because we're all in this together...

Schmokenvontoken

I totally concur with this.  Somehow they tap into some alternate universes energy, and conduct it through the cosmos and eject it into frequencies our evolved brains can jump on and ride into the sunset with.
There will be Bigotry and Open Minds*
There will be days of Peace~
I hope you have the Time^

kydiddle

QuoteCosmic Soul[size=8]shine[/size]Rebels?  :-?

This.
Cow temperature.

Soulshine

This.

I love you Diddle. You and your nanners  :-*
Because we're all in this together...

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

SaraBananaBear

Someone needs to Photoshop MMJ into this, maybe all of them flying around with orange construction helmets... ? ;)

How did this not happen yet? I'm a bit disappointed...  ;)

twofingers

"Cosmic Soul Rebel" just sounds like something that would come out of Jim's mouth.
[url="//www.thesteamengine.net"]www.thesteamengine.net[/url]

capt. scotty

So the band doesnt feel left out on naming their own album, maybe we can compromise and call it Cosmic Soul Rebels in the Circuital
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

kydiddle

This.

I love you Diddle. You and your nanners  :-*

Love you, too Soulshine!  :-*
Cow temperature.

SaraBananaBear

QuoteSo the band doesnt feel left out on naming their own album, maybe we can compromise and call it Cosmic Soul Rebels in the Circuital

What!? You think they should get to name their own album? Outrageous! Sweden has spoken and it is final! Although Cosmic Soul Rebels in the Circuital sounds pretty nice...  ;) How about "for a better and more beautiful world with a lot of reverb", I quite liked that too, can we have that as some kind of tagline or something?

ms. yvon

QuoteSo the band doesnt feel left out on naming their own album, maybe we can compromise and call it Cosmic Soul Rebels in the Circuital
to add:  Cosmic Soul Situation Rebels in the Circuital [smiley=beer.gif]
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ALady

Now there we go.   ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

darkglow