"Dress to tha nines" for NYE

Started by NoVa_NoLa, Nov 26, 2008, 04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

st. john

jj/yy requested tux and froufrou dresses - well, if he'll wear his frock and tiara i'll wear mine. be cool if everyone came in drag- beard and all. love to see jj in a pair of jimmy choos - time to play.

kydiddle

QuoteI'm 6 foot 7.  Would it be outrageous if I wore a top hat?  And would it be outrageous in a good way or bad?  (I could, of course, take the hat off during the show.)

No. Wear it!

Outrageous in a good way.
Cow temperature.

Penny Lane

QuoteI'm 6 foot 7.  Would it be outrageous if I wore a top hat?  And would it be outrageous in a good way or bad?  (I could, of course, take the hat off during the show.)

No. Wear it!

just don't stand in front of me :-)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

kydiddle

No. Wear it!

just don't stand in front of me :-)

Haha. Awww...

;D
Cow temperature.

Dodobird

I doubt there is a coat check at MSG. It would be a Zoo if they did have one. I think your best bet is to suck it up for the cab or subway ride to MSG and be comfortable once you get in there. Just my two cents. I am going to wear a suit or a tux but I want to rent a funny top hat or bow tie to get more into the festivities! Can wait!!!  :D
Wakin up feelin good and limber!

lasvegas

my pimp hand will be in full effect.

Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

Ghostess on TV

My shirt/dress is going to be sleeveless... oh well.. Not like I never jumped into snow naked before...  :-?

DaFunkyPrecedent

my entourage is going to look so damn good!  See you in the pit!
God damn those shaky knees.

mmjacorns

Salacious D

Quotei need a date
Epic first post.

I'm sure this could be arranged--tell the ladies a bit about yourself.
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

kydiddle

Quotei need a date
Epic first post.

Agreed. Awesome post.

You might have some takers for the date part.

Don't you want to know the intro music that MMJ has been playing on tour or that thing Jim plays during Touch Me Pt 2?

:)
Cow temperature.

mmjacorns

mmjacorns wrote on Today at 8:43pm:
i need a date

Epic first post.

ha nice...
i was so excited about the bonnaroo dates it got me thinking about mmj, and how i wanted to go to the nye show...but i don't really have any friends that i can get up to nyc for new years....so i guess i need to find a date to bring               and any mmj fan would be a fun nye date i would think...

Salacious D

Quotemmjacorns wrote on Today at 8:43pm:
i need a date

Epic first post.

ha nice...
i was so excited about the bonnaroo dates it got me thinking about mmj, and how i wanted to go to the nye show...but i don't really have any friends that i can get up to nyc for new years....so i guess i need to find a date to bring               and any mmj fan would be a fun nye date i would think...
You'll have a few thousand "dates" on NYE--I wouldn't worry about going "alone."  
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

Penny Lane

Quotemmjacorns wrote on Today at 8:43pm:
i need a date

Epic first post.

ha nice...
You'll have a few thousand "dates" on NYE--I wouldn't worry about going "alone."  

yeah don't worry about it. come alone--a lot of us are meeting up beforehand.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Kenny76

haha, i don't mean to hijack your style mmjacorns, but it turns out I need a date too.  a week ago, I didn't think I'd be going, and now I've suddenly inherited two tickets.  and all my friends have their damn plans with their wives, those lamers.  ::)

anyway, to all the single ladies of mmjdom, i think pennylane will vouch for me that i'm a spiffy guy.  just as long as you don't mind me being 8 feet tall with my top hat on.  8-)

j_rud

Quotehaha, i don't mean to hijack your style mmjacorns, but it turns out I need a date too.  a week ago, I didn't think I'd be going, and now I've suddenly inherited two tickets.  and all my friends have their damn plans with their wives, those lamers.  ::)

My wife will be dancing right next to me, we're not all lamers ;D
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

Kenny76

Quotehaha, i don't mean to hijack your style mmjacorns, but it turns out I need a date too.  a week ago, I didn't think I'd be going, and now I've suddenly inherited two tickets.  and all my friends have their damn plans with their wives, those lamers.  ::)

My wife will be dancing right next to me, we're not all lamers ;D

no, because you've made the right plans.   :)

mmjacorns

kenny you are killing me i wanted to use this board to find my one true love...           maybe we can find 2 and make it a double.

j_rud

Quotekenny you are killing me i wanted to use this board to find my one true love...           maybe we can find 2 and make it a double.
Or you could go together...just sayin'...it aint evil baby if ya aint hurting anybody...
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

Ghostess on TV

Quotekenny you are killing me i wanted to use this board to find my one true love...           maybe we can find 2 and make it a double.
Or you could go together...just sayin'...it aint evil baby if ya aint hurting anybody...

Ha!  ;D