Other message boards....

Started by johnconaway, May 13, 2004, 12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Okay, I gave up on all other message boards.  I used to hang around CMJ's, a broadband related site, and at least one other that I can't remember since it's been a year or so since I was there.

The politics of today have made me an angry, ANGRY person.  And I don't like that.

Soooooooooooooooo, I've decided to just hang here, since you lovely folks make me happy all of the time.  I really feel the love here.

Yeah, we have some disagreements (see yesterday's post on poor america)...but we keep it civil and respect one another like no other place on the 'net.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

SMc55

Yeah we do have disagreements, but I guess that only happens when people believe in stuff which is great. It is important though, as you say, to try to be civil. But then that's not always easy when you feel passionate about something.

One thing the folks on here do really well is make newbies feel welcome and oldies feel valued. (That's due in a large part to your good self, of course, dear John)

peanut butter puddin surprise

awwwwwww, I'm blushing now!  :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

Quoteawwwwwww, I'm blushing now!  :)

I don't blame ya--there's enough love flowing in this here forum to make all of MMJ nation blush  ;)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.