The Hunger Site (on the links page)

Started by the_twilight_kid, Jun 10, 2005, 08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzcarraldo

Props for the Jacket including this on their website, I click on their a few times a week as well as some others from that page. How about that Live 8 thing? Nice. Is Pink Floyd really playing that show? It would be nice to se MMJ on one of those bills.

EC

QuoteProps for the Jacket including this on their website, I click on their a few times a week as well as some others from that page. How about that Live 8 thing? Nice. Is Pink Floyd really playing that show? It would be nice to se MMJ on one of those bills.

Yes indeed.  The Hunger Site is a place we should all go when we can.  

And it's JUST been announced that Live 8 will be having a show in Toronto.  Yes!!  And hellaciousc will be visiting us then, so we're goin'.  And apparently the Stones might headline.

I think that My Morning Jacket should consider playing in Toronto.  It will, of course, be the most fun of all of the shows.  ;)

fitzcarraldo

Hell Yes. Bob should invite the band! Is he savvy? (should be)!!!
Btw, Road trip weekend to Boston and Northampton. First time seeing the Jacket and I can't wait!!!  :D
Have a nice day.

EC

QuoteHell Yes. Bob should invite the band! Is he savvy? (should be)!!!
Btw, Road trip weekend to Boston and Northampton. First time seeing the Jacket and I can't wait!!! Ê:D
Have a nice day.

YAY!  Have an awesome time!!

fitzcarraldo

peanut butter puddin surprise

in my mind's eye, this thread is about the movie "the hunger"... ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Jellyfish

Quotein my mind's eye, this thread is about the movie "the hunger"... ;)

That is a good movie. ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

yes, yes it is.  and not just for the gratuitious sex scenes, either...imagine what it took for those special effects in 1982.  computers?!  ha!

fitzcarraldo

Mmmm...Susan Sarandon. Dude, you are so rock and roll, that comment reminded me of what Mr. James said about the kitten recently in Chicago (Did he really say that?) Well my cats wouldn't be too happy about that. ha ha It kinda doesn't make sense but it does. wink
seanmurphy
p.s. Anyone here on myspace dot com? great netwerking place.
www.myspace.com/seanfxmurphy
"I'm a loser babyyy so why don't you kil me"
Say hi  ;)

EC

(i just requested that you be my friend.  :))

Quote(i just requested that you be my friend.  :))

8)

fitzcarraldo

Quote(i just requested that you be my friend.  :))

Awesome! Cheers Megan, I'm listening to your songs right now. Time and Traffic are great, love the sound of the recording and your voice is real nice!!!  :)

EC

Awesome! Cheers Megan, I'm listening to your songs right now. Time and Traffic are great, love the sound of the recording and your voice is real nice!!!  :)
Hey new friend!  You're lovely for being so nice!!  :)

fitzcarraldo

Hey new friend!  You're lovely for being so nice!!  :)
And you the same, new friend.

EC

Just thought I'd bump this thread to the top.  Got another email about it, and it's just a good reminder.

You can click on the hunger site, and then click on each of the other sites (breast cancer, animal rescue, etc.)  They make it really easy.

:)

fitzcarraldo

Awesome Meg. Yeah, Click on that!
Have you heard Jamie Lidell's Multiply. It's Amazing.
White boy from Warp Records updates the classic Motown sound and the man can Sing! It's like Future Motown!!! Great summertime record, Sheck it out!  :)