Tour de France

Started by Chills, Jul 13, 2005, 02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chills

Heh, if anybody follows this magnificent event, lemme know.
I'm guessing no, but maybe some Europeans?
I'm curious!

sweatboard

I think you mean the Tour De "Lance" don't you.  Muhahaha.  Oh man, that's my favorite joke ever.
There's Still Time.........

CC

QuoteI think you mean the Tour De "Lance" don't you.  Muhahaha.  Oh man, that's my favorite joke ever.

yeah, you're probably right :)

i'm kinda rooting for rasmussen though.

Chills

ha, because he's in the rabobank squad? He's surprisingly strong but he'll be punished in the time trial... Besides he's focusing on the on the best climber trophy (or "de bolletjestrui  ;)).
I'm rooting for Vinokourov or Basso, but they won't make it, it looks like a seventh for king Lance...

whothrewthecake

tour de lance is right. try living in austin during it......i can't escape !!!!!!

jonjon

Even after he retires, he gets to do the Tour De Sheryl. Just for that, he gets the yellow shirt.  ;D
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.

Chills

kymoose

I was watching a show on Lance on the Discovery Channel recently.  His heart is actually a third bigger than the typical human--and he has roughly twice as much lung capacity as the typical fit person.  The guy is a genetic freak, and he seems to have an incredible tolerance for pain.  Why would he ever need drug enhancement?  He already is a freak and he may just tougher than anyone else on the planet.  

whothrewthecake

kymoose, i saw that same show. i was working out and saw it on the gym TV while struggling to finish my run...oh, to be superhuman.

jonjon

QuoteHis heart is actually a third bigger than the typical human--and he has roughly twice as much lung capacity as the typical fit person.  The guy is a genetic freak, and he seems to have an incredible tolerance for pain.    

To heck with him, we're all the same size when hit by a bus. Am I a jealous out of shape old man? Yeppers. Just kidding about the bus thing. No I'm not. Yes I am.
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.