1 Star Dodgeball

Started by McGuire, Jul 11, 2005, 12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzcarraldo

Quotewhere's my homies at?

In the house darkglow! I just realized I have 3 stars,ha.. Hey what record is Translation from? I have Magnolia Electric Co. and luv it.
Modification 5 minutes later: Oh yeah that's the only song I didn't get from itunes from the split ep, isn't it? my bad. Will have to get it now. ;)

I put It Still Moves from my ipod on at the local pub last night, before Masterplan was over six people from different corners of the room were a buzzin, asking the bartender who the band was. Ahh, the power of the Jacket!

EC

QuoteI put It Still Moves from my ipod on at the local pub last night, before Masterplan was over six people from different corners of the room were a buzzin, asking the bartender who the band was. Ahh, the power of the Jacket!

Good work!!  Yeah!!

jonjon

Quote Sport socks, and Wristbands?.....

I think the socks have been covered.

I played Dodgeball in the 7th & 8th grade. Did anyone else?
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.

McGuire

The team is growing. Power to the socks.
All right, all right I'll ask her. Miss, miss! Do you know where the high school girls hang out around here? What? What? That's right, I'm the asshole! I'm the asshole!

jonjon

Quotewhere's my homies at?

Three stars representing up in this camp. What Up?!

We is three cause 3 be we, we'll take a ball like Tonya Hardin to yo knees. If you still standin after we're done, we'll 3 star yo ass till the trashman comes.
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.

Chills

Go ahead and envy me, I'm dodgeball's MVP.
Represent the four stars, y'all count your battle scars.
All them suckas trying to be the king, but the ace is back.

and oh yeah, fight the power!

Chills

heh, I'm going to sleep.
I'm losing my rhyming skillz, even when I'm stealing them!