[DVD9] MMJ - April 28, 2010 - Charleston, SC

Started by baustin, May 04, 2010, 07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timescaper

PJAMVedder

I would also love the Rockaplast and Charleston shows. Any way to make that happen?

johnnYYac

Quote from: PJAMVedder on Sep 12, 2018, 07:21 AM
I would also love the Rockaplast and Charleston shows. Any way to make that happen?
I put the Rockpalast DVD on YouTube some time ago. Using something like KeepVid Pro, you can download a 720p mp4 (1.16 GB) that can then be burned to DVD.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Mr. White

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 12, 2018, 03:29 PM
Quote from: PJAMVedder on Sep 12, 2018, 07:21 AM
I put the Rockpalast DVD on YouTube some time ago. Using something like KeepVid Pro, you can download a 720p mp4 (1.16 GB) that can then be burned to DVD.

Also, I included John's above video in my Playlist called "My Morning Jacket Full Shows". There are 46 shows in the Playlist, and there are 10 of John's videos there.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwf8ZJnffOFp36paCpV855iVBC9qy2Bm5
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

johnnYYac

I'm working on uploading disc image files for the 2-DVD Charleston '10 show. Mediafire ain't likin' the 4.8GB monsters...

RobRoy286

Wait...they did Somewhere Over the Rainbow?! Does anyone have a clip or video? Never heard of this.

johnnYYac

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 14, 2018, 12:41 PM
I'm working on uploading disc image files for the 2-DVD Charleston '10 show. Mediafire ain't likin' the 4.8GB monsters...
Sorry, but upload failed. I've been away from the Forum, as we just moved. I'll revisit this when I get my new computer setup running.

johnnYYac

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Oct 10, 2018, 10:54 PM
Wait...they did Somewhere Over the Rainbow?! Does anyone have a clip or video? Never heard of this.
It was actually an instrumental version by one of the guys from Preservation Hall Jazz Band during a set break, possibly Charlie.

baustin

Full Show in HD for your social distancing viewing pleasure... Stay healthy out there!