Main Menu

Phosphorescent

Started by Murph, Jan 12, 2011, 04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

capt. scotty

Quote from: e_wind on Jan 29, 2013, 02:06 PM
And here we go!

2013 TOUR DATES:
03/27/13 Pittsburgh, PA: Club Cafe

Damn, Club Cafe is tiny. Ive usually never even heard of the bands that play there, I dont think it can hold more than a 150-200. I also dont think ill still be in Pittsburgh by the end of March  :undecided:

Just listened to that Song for Zula above. Awesome. Sounds like Phosphorescent and at the same time it doesnt at all.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Angelo

I would absolutely love to get to his Philly show but money is a bit tight with so much other stuff going on. I haven't heard any of his stuff before Pride, I don't even know how much more there is after that. Sounds like I should check it out though.

I seriously need to move to Philly already considering the amount of time I spend in that city. If anyone knows of any jobs in the city please let me know! I have my eye on one but I'm not confident I'll even get an interview.

BH

Quote from: Angelo on Jan 30, 2013, 02:04 PM
I would absolutely love to get to his Philly show but money is a bit tight with so much other stuff going on. I haven't heard any of his stuff before Pride, I don't even know how much more there is after that. Sounds like I should check it out though.

I seriously need to move to Philly already considering the amount of time I spend in that city. If anyone knows of any jobs in the city please let me know! I have my eye on one but I'm not confident I'll even get an interview.

Maybe you can join Jim Halpert and Darryl Philbin at that sports marketing company that Jim helped get off the ground.    A long commute from Scranton, but it sounds promising.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

e_wind

Angelo

BH I don't know if you know this or not (how would you?) but, I actually work in Scranton. Yes, the commute would be brutal.

BH

Quote from: Angelo on Jan 30, 2013, 03:12 PM
BH I don't know if you know this or not (how would you?) but, I actually work in Scranton. Yes, the commute would be brutal.

Nice!   My lame joke worked even better than eh?   :wink:
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angelo

Haha, it was perfect in an eerie way. I was wondering for a second if I was being stalked!

e_wind

Muchacho leaked, supposedly

e_wind

Better yet, it looks like you can preorder it and immediately get the digi download

BH

Quote from: e_wind on Feb 26, 2013, 10:13 AM
Better yet, it looks like you can preorder it and immediately get the digi download

sweet.    that's a good idea.    keeps me from being tempted by the leak!

e_wind

i pre-ordered. listening now. definitely a step in the direction that HTTIE started. pretty Rock and Roll in parts. Ride On / Right On is Jim like circa Evil Urges era. I know a lot of people weren't excited about Songs for Zula, but I love that track and I'm liking the album so far.

e-stone

"The Quotidian Beasts"....WOW. 

basically made my decision to grab tickets to his show at the Hi-Dive next month.

LBSUNFLWR

I am heading to that show in Bloomington! pretty excited.  :thumbsup:

e_wind

I may go to Bloomington. I haven't decided yet. That's the closest to me

LBSUNFLWR

it's such an easy drive and it's cheap and at a small venue...pretty sure it's going to be a very cool show. Worth being tired for the next day!

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

tdb810

Thanks PennyLane, I'm listening  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
.....Back at the Model Home

LBSUNFLWR

Really loving the new album!!  :thumbsup:

EverythingChanges

Think I am going to pick up Pride and then the new LP when it comes out.  Too bad the Bloomington show is 21+
I wonder why we listen to poets when nobody gives a fuck