Show your framed MMJ show posters

Started by bicyclejoe, Feb 11, 2009, 05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBSUNFLWR

That Radio City show was my first MMJ show!
I wish I could relive it again!

Crispy

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Sep 18, 2017, 11:35 AM
That Radio City show was my first MMJ show!
I wish I could relive it again!

I do too!  :cheesy:

"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

rkwedge

Quote from: Crispy on Sep 18, 2017, 11:06 AM
I finally got this sort-of matching set of 2008 Burwells framed up together:

Love those posters Crispy. They are sorta an unofficial set. I have those also but have not framed them yet. Seeing them brings to mind that we all need to keep Guy in our thoughts as he battles that dreaded disease, cancer. He's doing a little better and actually working as he can. Don't be surprised to see something of his at the NYE shows. :thumbsup:
Also keep Randy Fung and his wife Leah in your thoughts as she also battles cancer. Maybe not my place to bring these things up but the more positive energy these people get the better in my opinion.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Crispy

Quote from: rkwedge on Sep 18, 2017, 09:37 PM
Quote from: Crispy on Sep 18, 2017, 11:06 AM
I finally got this sort-of matching set of 2008 Burwells framed up together:

Love those posters Crispy. They are sorta an unofficial set. I have those also but have not framed them yet. Seeing them brings to mind that we all need to keep Guy in our thoughts as he battles that dreaded disease, cancer. He's doing a little better and actually working as he can. Don't be surprised to see something of his at the NYE shows. :thumbsup:
Also keep Randy Fung and his wife Leah in your thoughts as she also battles cancer. Maybe not my place to bring these things up but the more positive energy these people get the better in my opinion.

Thanks for the info about Guy and Randy's wife, rough times for them and I'm sure they'll appreciate any help they can get. Glad to hear that good news about Guy.

These posters share the same decorative border, and there's one other (as far as I know) like them, from NYE that year. Guess I could go ahead and try to get that one and put it up with the set, since I missed that Portland show too, and I've been breaking that silly unwritten rule about unattended show posters for a while with others anyhow.

ericm

Looks great Crispy!

I have one of those Burwell 2008 NYE posters, a blue one. Not sure if that's the original run or the 2nd printing but it's yours if you want it brother.   :thumbsup:  Just let me know.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

excel

My Favourite:

Very rare poster from my hometown:

Only 75 copies printed:

Still in a tube waiting to be framed:

Will frame this eventually as it was how and when I discovered MMJ (2008) 10 years too late, but better late than never  :cool: :

How great is that Saturday lineup?!!

Quick note: I am poor as shit right now, so the frames were cheap ones I found at thrift stores. Frames will be upgraded to nicer ones once I have more money  :thumbsup:

OBH4 poster will be joining the club as well.

Crispy

Quote from: ericm on Sep 20, 2017, 11:09 AM
Looks great Crispy!

I have one of those Burwell 2008 NYE posters, a blue one. Not sure if that's the original run or the 2nd printing but it's yours if you want it brother.   :thumbsup:  Just let me know.  :beer:

Thanks, man! What'll you take in trade?  :beer:

ericm

Quote from: Crispy on Sep 21, 2017, 11:36 AM
Looks great Crispy!

I'll spare you the details but after a couple of trades and a little $ it basically cost me $50. If that plus shipping is cool with you, we're good.  :thumbsup:  If you want to wait till Colorado, I'll just bring it with me. If not I can put it in a tube and send it to ya. Whatever works for you.    :beer:

I only have a few posters from shows I didn't go to, and this is one. I grabbed it for trade bait in case I ever missed out on getting a poster to a show I went to but I still have a couple of other nice ones I can trade down the road if that ever happens. This one would definitely have a better home up there on your wall with the other three Burwells than sitting in my Itoya portfolio. It's a beauty that should be framed and hung, and I'd be psyched knowing you'll have it up there with the others.  :cool:
"Where's Jim going?"

APR

Quote from: ericm on Sep 21, 2017, 04:43 PM
Looks great Crispy!

I'll spare you the details but after a couple of trades and a little $ it basically cost me $50. If that plus shipping is cool with you, we're good.  :thumbsup:  If you want to wait till Colorado, I'll just bring it with me. If not I can put it in a tube and send it to ya. Whatever works for you.    :beer:

I only have a few posters from shows I didn't go to, and this is one. I grabbed it for trade bait in case I ever missed out on getting a poster to a show I went to but I still have a couple of other nice ones I can trade down the road if that ever happens. This one would definitely have a better home up there on your wall with the other three Burwells than sitting in my Itoya portfolio. It's a beauty that should be framed and hung, and I'd be psyched knowing you'll have it up there with the others.  :cool:

Good stuff fellas!!

Crispy

Looks great Crispy!

Sounds good, man, let's figure it out in Colorado. Maybe I'll be able to justify hanging it up to complete the set even though I wasn't at 50% of those shows with the knowledge that I'm only one degree of separation from a bunch of peeps who were!  :grin:

ericm

Quote from: Crispy on Sep 21, 2017, 06:27 PM
Looks great Crispy!

Sounds good, man, let's figure it out in Colorado. Maybe I'll be able to justify hanging it up to complete the set even though I wasn't at 50% of those shows with the knowledge that I'm only one degree of separation from a bunch of peeps who were!  :grin:

You got it brother. Colorado will be here before we know it and they'll be plenty of room in my tube on the way out there.  :thumbsup:  Definitely won't be the case on the way back though!  :wink:
"Where's Jim going?"

Shteev

New here...ISO a burwell 08/09 NYE @ MSG poster. Any help is much appreciated. Just had an anniversary and want to make up for a lack of a physical gift with one of these.

dr_trousers

ericm

Quote from: dr_trousers on Nov 30, 2018, 03:55 PM
I have yet to frame OBH4

Looks great Doc.   :thumbsup:  Heck of a nice job with those frames.

Make sure you post another pic when you frame OBH4
"Where's Jim going?"

Jbpats

Finally figured out how to add pictures! Here are mine
Only one missing on my wishlist is Roo 2015 (and hopefully 2019) just not sure where i'd put them.

And my Jim guitar pick for good measure

dr_trousers

FINALLY framed OBH 4. It's been so long that I've painted the room since the last picture.

https://imgur.com/qSxepDq

MMJTX

Not a show poster, but just got these guys back from the framer for our first born's nursery, pretty pleased with how it came out, have had these for so long it seems and so excited have have them on the wall
https://imgur.com/h5kZ9Gh
Anytime