2019 Jim solo shows

Started by walterfredo, Nov 19, 2018, 07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

I see that there is now a London date in January on his site (is this new or been listed for a while?)

Also a friend in Denver mentioned that he's playing a show in Boulder in May with Langhorne Slim but I see no mention of this on his site. Regardless it looks like there will be a fair amount of additional solo shows in 2019. Maybe? Anyone have the scoop?

Edit: found this https://tickets.vendini.com/ticket-software.html?t=tix&e=8ff52a4cd3f893349e61124d3400a3ec&vqitq=5eb2c906-04ea-4bc6-adcb-67cf65b69b6c&vqitp=437981e9-9e98-43e3-b9b8-8e977f9669cc&vqitts=1542674458&vqitc=vendini&vqite=itl&vqitrt=Safetynet&vqith=4e0fe797b46b56adcad7d59aaae26052

CC

more european dates added

Lucius

Just got myself a ticket for the London show. I only found out about this show a week ago somehow! I was initially not bothered about going as I prefer a full band set-up but I've been through a lot of shit this past few weeks and simply being in Jim's presence will heal me I'm sure!
it wouldn't be a party without you

oistheone

Songkick just added a May date in Houston. Might we get some North American dates announced this week? Routed around Shakey Knees and Roo perhaps?

stxfan10

On the venue page for the show in Houston, it says;

"In Spring 2019, James will set out on the Jim James Presents Uniform Distortion Tour, playing the complete record with a full band for the first time nationally."

Lucius

Quote from: stxfan10 on Jan 27, 2019, 10:52 AM
On the venue page for the show in Houston, it says;

"In Spring 2019, James will set out on the Jim James Presents Uniform Distortion Tour, playing the complete record with a full band for the first time nationally."

Damn it I really was born in the wrong country :angry:
it wouldn't be a party without you

oistheone

Tickets on sale Wednesday, so I reckon we get the tour announcement tomorrow!

CC

Cameron

Is there a link for the Houston show? That gives me the excite!

oistheone

Link here!

https://www.prekindle.com/event/39279-jim-james-houston

The time between Shakey Knees and Roo leads me to believe we'll get a solid month of dates!

jttouch2

Quote from: CC Baxter on Jan 27, 2019, 12:13 PM
last night's setlist

This explains why i've been having such a difficult time playing No Secrets on guitar. That sly dog.

oistheone

Here's hoping for dates to be announced tomorrow!

parkervb

I've always dug Only Memories but it definitely always seemed like a Jim song more than a full band song
Don't you ever turn it off

sillyboob

Quote from: parkervb on Jan 28, 2019, 04:06 PM
I've always dug Only Memories but it definitely always seemed like a Jim song more than a full band song

I don't know - the full band version is a great tune, except when they smash it into Steam Engine!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Cameron

Quote from: oistheone on Jan 28, 2019, 04:03 PM
Here's hoping for dates to be announced tomorrow!

Tuesday is always the day!

subinai

mymorningcatnip

Maybe I'm the biggest hater but I'm really over Jim solo. The last round just didn't do it for me. Saying this out loud is breaking. my. heart. Mama needs her jacket back   :cry:

Sorry to be such a debbie downer.

logan5ive

anybody know the spotify presale code for tomorrow's presale?
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

Shug

"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

Cameron

doing houston and austin.  can't wait to hear UD live with a full band.